Thank you, Cathy. Please go and enjoy Disneyland and your kids now. We are all moved by your story, heart, and braveness. You are an inspiration to us ALL.
We are consistently amazed by how much support we get from adults who have fought cancer, and say, “kids should never have to go through this.” We want to show the White House that raising awareness for kids’ cancer isn’t just important to the parents’ of our littlest cancer fighters – it is important to ALL OF US.
How you can help:
1. Adult Survivors / All Cancer fighters take a picture of yourself holding a sign (template and examples below).
2. You can hand-write the sign on poster board or have it printed. Make sure it’s large enough to read.
3. Follow the template and keep it simple! We want the message to be loud, strong & clear.
4. We will post the pictures on social media, and make a slide show from the pictures. By sending us your picture, you are consenting to the dissemination of your photo.
5. Send the photos to Rebecca@RonanThompson.org by MONDAY, January 28, midnight EST. (We wish we had more time, but the petition window ends on February 6.)
The Ronan Thompson Foundation
I’m [NAME]. I am a [type] cancer survivor. But I’m asking you to shine a light on pediatric cancer, the #1 disease killer of our kids. Mr. President, light the White House GOLD this September.
Please sign the petition: