Welcome to the BE BOLD GO GOLD CHALLENGE 2015! Want to get involved and help us turn the world GOLD? Here are some ideas and guidelines that the lovies at The Ronan Thompson Foundation have come up with. Please help us make this September shine gold by being bold, brave and beautiful with us! Whatever you end up doing, please make sure to use the hashtag #beboldgogold
Post your submissions to: email@example.com
1. #BeBoldGoGold Dance Challenge:
-Deck yourself out in gold…the sparklier, the better!
-Turn on your favorite T-Swift jam, get your groove on & make your own personal flashmob! Dance like crazy at the store, in the park, at school or wherever you feel like spreading awareness. Bonus points if you lip synch… Tell random people why you are doing what you are doing, challenge them to do the same.
(Inspiration via Ellen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWWQmmuxwCM)
-Film it! Encourage people to give even just $5 to RTF. Tag us! We’re reposting our favorites. Can we make this go viral?!
Why? Because you CAN get dressed in crazy amounts of gold & dance wherever you want. And kids fighting cancer often don’t have the luxury of being kids as a lot of the time they are sick and stuck in hospitals. Get out of your comfort zone, and draw attention to the worthiest cause of all! (Plus, who are we kidding? Random dance parties are the best).
2. Encourage businesses in your area to go gold for childhood cancer! Whether it is donating, displaying Who Is Ronan? cards, or letting you dance on their tables (that’d be awesome…). Donations can be made here: http://www.theronanthompsonfoundation.com/donate
3. Spread Ronan bracelets around! Chalk the sidewalk with childhood cancer statistics! Doing something super-awesome while dressed in your gold! Bonus points for pictures & videos.
4. Shop the cause: Get your gold on here!
5. Blast this all over social media. Turn your social media icons gold, to pictures of Ronan or any gold cancer fighter you want. This is our chance to make the world hear us and we can’t do it without you!!
I can’t wait to see what you all come up with! Have the BEST time and let’s honor these kids the best way we know how; by being BRAVE, BOLD, WILD, and FREE!