The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
About 55,000 tourists visit Liechtenstein every year. This blog was viewed about 8,600,000 times in 2012. If it were Liechtenstein, it would take about 156 years for that many people to see it. Your blog had more visits than a small country in Europe!
Click here to see the complete report.
Thank you, Cathy. Please go and enjoy Disneyland and your kids now. We are all moved by your story, heart, and braveness. You are an inspiration to us ALL.
We are consistently amazed by how much support we get from adults who have fought cancer, and say, “kids should never have to go through this.” We want to show the White House that raising awareness for kids’ cancer isn’t just important to the parents’ of our littlest cancer fighters – it is important to ALL OF US.
How you can help:
1. Adult Survivors / All Cancer fighters take a picture of yourself holding a sign (template and examples below).
2. You can hand-write the sign on poster board or have it printed. Make sure it’s large enough to read.
3. Follow the template and keep it simple! We want the message to be loud, strong & clear.
4. We will post the pictures on social media, and make a slide show from the pictures. By sending us your picture, you are consenting to the dissemination of your photo.
5. Send the photos to Rebecca@RonanThompson.org by MONDAY, January 28, midnight EST. (We wish we had more time, but the petition window ends on February 6.)
The Ronan Thompson Foundation
I’m [NAME]. I am a [type] cancer survivor. But I’m asking you to shine a light on pediatric cancer, the #1 disease killer of our kids. Mr. President, light the White House GOLD this September.
Please sign the petition:
Wow! This was the best thing to see happen! I am in awe, shock, and literally jumping up and down. It is amazing the things that can happen if we put ourselves aside and work as ONE! Thank you all for taking the time to sign, share this, and scream from the rooftops that this is important because these kids, matter!!!
I could not have done this without any of you. And my KICK ASS Board Members who have now earned the title, THE DREAM TEAM! I love you all. This was the best gift I could have ever received for my birthday, besides my Ronan back.
I love you all. Feel free to continue to pass this along. I still think the more signatures, the better. But I understand if you need a break. I know my fingers, mind, and sanity do!!!
I love you all, so much. I know Ronan is so proud. It’s pouring down rain here. I know those are his tears of JOY.