Taylor, you will forever have my heart. Thank you for continuing to be such a voice for these kids. I love you.

ad3d80a23626de2dc4b611fb59f49f00

1. SF

/  March 24, 2014

The girl’s an angel and yet she gets so much hate from some people. I guess when you’re sweet, smart, classy, well-spoken, and don’t flash your hoo-hah to the camera, you’re not worthy of respect? We need more women like Taylor and Maya in the media, fewer Kardashians & co…

2. She’s the best!

3. Love TS!!!

4. Seriously… kind, smart, bright, compassionate. I am so proud that she uses her talent and gifts and time to help raise awareness and lift spirits of families in this…

5. Thanks so much for posting this. Taylor is an amazingly kind soul. Sending hope and hugs. FU Cancer!!

6. Emma

/  April 8, 2014

Happy 1rst birthday sweet little love !
    Love you all, espacially Roro and Poppy girl ! <3

When your 2 and you have to go to your mama's post op surgery check-up, you can turn any place into your own private playground. #ronan #fucancer #nodowntime #becauseitsseptember #gogold #queenp #2ismagical Just to be clear, I DID NOT DO THIS! But I kind of wish I had and it is pretty much the best thing I have ever seen in my life. #ronan #fucancer #cantstoplaughing #rebelsrule #takingmattersintoourownhands #maybepearldidit Day 3 of childhood cancer awareness month. Meet Hudson or "Huddy." Hudson, like Ronan has Neuroblastoma. His parents have been told there is nothing left to do for him except enjoy the time they have left with him. Imagine hearing those words about your child. I don't have to imagine because I know first hand. I hope none of you ever have to know the pain of what it is like to watch your child die. I hope because of how thankful you are, you will choose to step up and take on this cause. No parent should ever have to hear those words and no child should have to endure such pain and not get the chance to grow up. I'm so sorry, Huddy. Keeping you and your family extra close to my heart. You will be one of the reasons the world of childhood cancer changes, but I hate that it is at the expense of your little life.
#helpinghandsforHudson #fuckyoucancer #beboldgogold #gogold #childhoodcancerawarenessmonth #imsosorry