Your song for the night. Sorry it’s been so long since I’ve done one, Ro baby.

tumblr_mz1r6eehVv1r3e62yo1_500

Obsessed with this song.  It may make me bawl like a baby, but it is so beautiful. Plus, Poppy loves it.

1. It’s funny, I had a feeling it would be this song before I even clicked the link. Beautiful song. <3

2. Kimberly

/  January 7, 2014

Ohhh sweet Maya….beautiful song. Hugs.

3. Kimberly Ortega

/  January 7, 2014

I love this song!

Kim Ortega

4. Love this song… The video heartbreaking!
    XO to you RoMama
    Rolove always
    Fucancet

5. Mom

/  January 8, 2014

I came across your blog and have been reading it for the last few nights, and I stayed up sobbing for your sweet Ronan and your precious broken heart. You’re living through every mamas nightmare. Thank you so much for sharing your heart with the world. My boy turned 4 today and I found myself more grateful for every moment we are together and for his every breath. Your devotion and love for Ro is stretching around the globe and into our home. Take care mama.

6. donna

/  January 8, 2014

Just wow……….

7. Jenna

/  January 10, 2014

Great song. I have been following your blog for several months now but have never left a comment before. I am always so touched by the raw honest of your posts. I heard about your story initially after hearing Ronan on the Taylor Swift album. I’ve read the entire blog now and so have many of my friends and family. My heart breaks for your family but I know that your son would be/is so proud of all the good you are doing in his name! I’m in school to become a pediatric oncology nurse and I hope to be able to help children like Ronan one day soon. Just wanted to let you know that you have a whole host of quiet supporters out here!

8. Oh my goodness, I had somehow never heard this song but wow, it pulled me in from the first chord. Freaking beautiful. Thank you for sharing it.

9. ” appy Birthday”. Always a missing piece. Never fully complete. 3 birthdays without your Ronan. Much love to you on this day Maya. I hope your day was almost perfect. 💋

10. Charee Harrison

/  January 14, 2014

I love this song too.. hard to listen too,very powerful. Keep your head up Maya. I think the world has fallenin love with Ronan, and you MamaMaya.

11. Melissa V

/  January 21, 2014

So I was going to comment on this amazingly “brutiful” song and now all words have left me as I see this giant list that seems to go on for an eternity. All of these god damn months that you have lived without Ronan. One minute is too many–but the neverending scroll it is just too much for my heart right now. I am so sorry Maya. This is so so so (infinte so’s) wrong.

This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan I totally have the best 11 year old in the world. #ronan #fucancer #nutellaordie #notdramaticatall @knjoy