Did somebody say something about Rockstar Ronan bracelets???

Image

Freaking finally.  Look what finally happened!!!

Previous Post

1. Trina

/  December 17, 2013

Ship to canada…please!!!

2. Mary Lopez

/  December 17, 2013

Love the bracelets. Want to buy one.

3. Maryann

/  December 17, 2013

Ms. Thompson,

My name is Maryann, and I am a student. My teacher recently assigned us a persuasive essay, with the simple guidance to “choose something we can rant about.” Normally, I would’ve done it on the lunch food, or something trivial of the such. Now, I want to do something more; I want to make my essay mean something to someone. I have read your blogs, and I have tried to understand your pain. I am planning on writing this essay on why there should be more awareness toward childhood caners, more funding, more people like you who are screaming at the top of their lungs. May I have the permission to mention Ronan in my writing, to mention the Ronan Foundation? If I can, is there something particular that you would like me to write about him, or not to write about him? If I can open just one person’s eyes, to the extent that you’ve opened mine, then I know I’ve made a difference. Ronan’s story deserved to be heard a thousand times over, and I want to make sure kids my own age, in my own school, know how lucky they are. Thank you for your insight and guidance in whatever assistance you can.

My email is: maryannmakosiej@gmail.com

Maryann

4. Cali

/  December 17, 2013

YAY! Finally! I’ve been waiting for these! I am so excited! :)

5. Elizabeth Sousa

/  December 17, 2013

Yay!! Yay!!!

6. krispearson88

/  December 17, 2013

This is so awesome, I’ve already ordered!

7. Jana Michelle Weaver

/  December 17, 2013

Maya I have been holding out for Rockstar Ronan Fuck cancer bracelets. I haven’t seen them and I WANT SOME! Are you making those or did u just special order it?? Always thinking of Ronan and your beautiful family!

8. Stephany Nobre

/  December 17, 2013

“we dont ship to Brazil” :’(

9. Yay!!! love them all… especially the ronan rebel…
    xo

10. Sue

/  December 17, 2013

Please ship to Canada :)

11. Talize

/  December 18, 2013

Love the bracelets but disappointed that there is no shipping to Canada! Can’t wait till I can order them!

12. Sarah Newman

/  December 18, 2013

Me and my friends put together a day at school to wear yellow! It was awesome! About half of our 600 kids at school participated! As I walked down we halls a lot of what I saw that day was yellow. We even got another school to wear yellow. I can’t belive we did this we are only in 6th grade. MAYA THOMPSON! if you are reading this please go follow cancer_official on Instagram that would be we best christmas present ever to my best friend Jozie who runs the account, she got hacked at 800 followers. She dedicated her life to saving childhood cancer. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE it would mean the world to her. cancer_official Happy Holidays!

13. Danielle

/  December 19, 2013

Hi Maya, so happy to see the bracelets are back – just a quick question – will you ever be getting the naughty F*ck Cancer bracelets? Where can I purchase those?
    Thanks!

14. Ana

/  December 22, 2013

I just got mine in the mail and the packaging is LEGIT. Mad respect to the foundation, yo!

You are all the best!

15. Emma

/  December 24, 2013

Love you all !
    Ronan is in my heart, Merry christmas, enjoy with your boys and baby poppy AND of course with Roro

16. Madeleine Goad

/  December 24, 2013

Omg that was me !!!

Sent from my iPad

Somebody get this kid an agent. #ronan #fucancer #omg #hes10 #basketball #littleballer #madskills Brother pick up time! #poppy#ronan #fucancer Working on my skin cancer. #ronan #fucancer #justkidding #coveredinsunscreen #camelbackmountain #hotasballsuphere #mommytimeout She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy Watching that pretty Arizona sunset. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #poppyrooiloveyou Fuzzy besties. #poppy #ronan #poppyandmama #fucancer #love For the past two weeks all Poppy has been doing is carrying around Ronan's picture, kissing it, saying "Ro Ro" and trying to open the frame up because I think she thinks if she does, he will come out and play with her. It's heartbreaking and so very sweet. I'm amazed that one of her first words was Ro Ro and that she walks around saying it all day long as if he is her very best friend. #poppy #ronan #fucancer Sorry to wake you sister, but we have to get your brothers from school. #poppy #ronan #sleepysister #fucancer Hoopster. #ronan #fucancer #littleman #basketballballer #futurenbaplayer @quinnthompson24 Air. #ronan #fucancer #q-dub #littleman #basketballballer Truth. #ronan #fucancer #stopcomplainingaboutstupidshit #begrateful #insomnia Mother Nature, you are pretty rad. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon #nosociopathsallowed