Did I mention I’m running another marathon without training?!?! Here is my shameless plug.

tumblr_mwnuchIPCb1rkv2gzo1_500

This time last week, we posted a thank you for sharing Ronan’s story and getting over 40,000 followers for our page. We asked if people would consider donating to our current campaign, the Rock N Roll marathon challenge. You guys came through for us, donating over $1,000.

But we still have a long way to go in order to get to $100,000. And we only have a short time in which to reach that goal.

Today we are asking for people to sponsor Maya. Yes, that zany girl is doing another marathon with NO TRAINING! She says if Ronan and these kids can go through horrific cancer treatments, she can certainly run a marathon without training. And if she can run 26.2 miles with no training (not long after giving birth, no less)…I think we should sponsor her and get her to her personal fundraising goal of $10,000!

We are not asking anyone to give who isn’t able to. We are only asking that you consider doing what you can. If you can skip a couple Starbucks and donate $10, we love you. If you’re independently wealthy and can sponsor $10,000 without blinking…we love you AND we’re a little jealous.

To sponsor Maya directly, please donate to her fundraising page:

Unfortunately the minimum donation is $10 and we could not get it lowered. But if you think “only” $10 won’t do anything, please reconsider! If only 25% of our followers here gave $10, that would fund our entire $100,000 campaign. We need you to help us raise this money for desperately necessary research toward pediatric cancer. We are so thankful for all of you and we know that once again, you will come through for us.

Perks! Everyone loves perks!
Anyone sponsoring Maya will get their name on a special page on our site highlighting Maya’s sponsorship team!

A randomly chosen person who makes a sponsorship pledge for Maya today will also get a video thanks from her and a special thank you gift.

1. Isabel

/  November 22, 2013

Can i sponsor from Canada? Won’t let me put in my Postal code :(

2. I tried to sponsor you a couple days ago, but I was having trouble donating from your link….so I managed to make it more confusing by becoming a supporter and making a donation which shows up as two different entrees! Sigh…..it’s all good. You rock Maya….anything for Ro

3. Sometimes I am so tired that it takes seeing all that you are up to and knowing that I need to get my butt up… I need to move my wobbly bits and change this. Thanks for the words and force and inspiration. Tomorrow I.Will.run.with.my.wobbly.bits ;).

4. Stacey

/  November 22, 2013

Spirit Hoodies is going to be on the new episode of Shark Tank next Friday! When I saw that preview at the end of tonight’s show, I immediately thought of you and Ronan.

5. Just donated! Sending you hope and hugs. FU CANCER!!

6. dewolfj, j

/  November 30, 2013

Ty’s mom Cindy is looking for votes on BeKind for her Muddy Puddles Can you help out? It ends tonight, and she is behind. http://www.tylouis.blogspot.ca

7. Maya, you have magical little ways of accomplishing things – I don’t know anything other than what I’ve read in this article, but I thought you should hear the beautiful song.

PS: DON’T read the comments. They’ll just piss you off.

8. Dana Westbrook

/  December 6, 2013

Maya, did you see this! What an awesome discovery! The cure is coming!

9. Sara Goodman

/  December 7, 2013

Hey Maya,
    I know you are beyond busy, and I can only fathom how hard the Holidays are without Ronan. Please know that your family is my thoughts. Wishing you all the best in the new year.
    Sara, Grace, and Sam (my spicy little man)

Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. #ronan #myneighboriscrazierthanyours #thisgoesoneveryday #neighborhoodproblems #movingtoiceland