An amazing write up in Huffington Post and proof that so many good souls exist in this world.

79be342beb16f70b82b3c8ef48cdd36a-1

We have been privileged enough to be the subject of a beautiful, sensitive, and enlightening article over at The Huffington Post. Our friends David & Jessikah Warfle at “Rock For Ronan”, a musical project designed to help raise funds and awareness for RTF, were interviewed by Huff Post and as always, they made sure Ronan and the foundation got the center stage. Please check out this amazing article!

1. heidi cichon

/  November 19, 2013

Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

2. JenB

/  November 19, 2013

Thanks for sharing Maya, I miss your updates. Hope you and the family are doing well – especially Poppy girl! I read the article and will check out the link to rock for Ronan. Keep fighting mama, somewhere Ronan is smiling down on you.

3. Beth

/  November 19, 2013

What a fantastic article!!

4. Romazing!!! Ro is moving mountains!

5. I do hope the one day the world will be lit up in gold and a cure for childhood cancer will be found. So glad the Warfles are fighting with Maya’s mafia. FU Cancer!!

6. Haley

/  November 20, 2013

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Thank you for sharing!

7. I saw this and thought of your blog and your beautiful son….. I love ladybirds (ladybugs as you call them) now! :)

Church with a view. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon #badassesonly Poppy! I promise I'll be right back! #poppy #ronan #nana #fucancer #mommyneedsahikingbreak I continue to be inspired by the youth of today. #ronan #lorde #fucancer #musicislife @quinnthompson24 Lorde with my little royal. @quinnthompson24 #ronan #fucancer #lorde #imthecoolestmomever #hessocute Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood