An amazing write up in Huffington Post and proof that so many good souls exist in this world.

79be342beb16f70b82b3c8ef48cdd36a-1

We have been privileged enough to be the subject of a beautiful, sensitive, and enlightening article over at The Huffington Post. Our friends David & Jessikah Warfle at “Rock For Ronan”, a musical project designed to help raise funds and awareness for RTF, were interviewed by Huff Post and as always, they made sure Ronan and the foundation got the center stage. Please check out this amazing article!

1. heidi cichon

/  November 19, 2013

Awesome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

2. JenB

/  November 19, 2013

Thanks for sharing Maya, I miss your updates. Hope you and the family are doing well – especially Poppy girl! I read the article and will check out the link to rock for Ronan. Keep fighting mama, somewhere Ronan is smiling down on you.

3. Beth

/  November 19, 2013

What a fantastic article!!

4. Romazing!!! Ro is moving mountains!

5. I do hope the one day the world will be lit up in gold and a cure for childhood cancer will be found. So glad the Warfles are fighting with Maya’s mafia. FU Cancer!!

6. Haley

/  November 20, 2013

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Thank you for sharing!

7. I saw this and thought of your blog and your beautiful son….. I love ladybirds (ladybugs as you call them) now! :)

This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan I totally have the best 11 year old in the world. #ronan #fucancer #nutellaordie #notdramaticatall @knjoy