I’ll be in San Diego this weekend! Who’s coming to RUN with me?!?!

tumblr_mnwf1lk4Ib1rq0nmco1_500

Use the code, “Ronan” for 5 dollars off registration fees. We have created a “Team Poppy for RTF” as well. The password is gold. Come join our team!

1. lauren h

/  October 23, 2013

Sent from my iPhone

2. Lauren

/  October 23, 2013

We will be there!!!!

3. It’s a little far for me but go give it your best for a great cause!

4. ED

/  October 23, 2013

Hey Maya! Just wanted to pass this along – This amazing group of college students has raised over $8000 for childhood cancer research, and they are shaving their heads bald tomorrow to raise awareness:

I’m so thankful for you and these incredible young people that are fighting so hard for these kids. FU CANCER!!

5. Stephanie

/  October 24, 2013

We will be there!

6. SF

/  October 24, 2013

Just saw that the White House is being lit pink for breast cancer month – why not gold for pediatric cancer? I call bullshit…shame on our government.

7. Christine

/  October 25, 2013

I’ll be there tomorrow to volunteer and help everyone make the event a success. Although I live in San Diego, I only found out about the event b/c of you. Thank you. I am honored to help and your spirit inspires me to make a difference.

My boys are away at sleep away camp for two weeks and I finally got a letter. I can't call, can only communicate through letter writing. So relived to hear from my babe today as I've been worried/missing them so much. I am so glad they are having fun, but miss them sooooo much. @quinnthompson24 Can't wait for you to be home. #ronan #fucancer #firsttimecampers #missmyboys #poppyislookingforyoueverywhere #Repost from @jentate with @repostapp
Oldies but goodies. Seeing these shirts on my RoLovies makes me sooooo happy. @palmercash #ronan #fucancer #rockstarronan #palmercash 💜 came home to thissss!!!! @palmercash #awesome #ronan #rolove now my hubs can rock the #rolove !!! This is the "I want to fucking kill myself selfie." Camelback Inferno hike today is extra hot. WTF was I thinking? Oh, I know. My son died from fucking cancer so I get to live my life being insane and doing crazy shit like this because sometimes it's the only thing that makes me feel alive. Thanks, cancer. You are an asshole. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #infernohiking #iwanttofuckingkillmyselfselfie #thatwasajoke #nobodyneedstofreakout