Ronan, you little Spicy Monkey. This is for you and all the other kids who deserve better. Thank you, SpiritHoods for being such an amazing company.

1527941_4374689_lz

1. LA

/  October 22, 2013

I have been anxiously waiting for the Spicy Monkey Spirithood and just ordered 3 of them.

2. spicy monkey ordered!

3. Done…ordered my spicy monkey

4. Patience

/  October 22, 2013

This had me in tears almost instantly. What a beautiful thing you and your team has created for Ronan. He’s so lucky to have all of your caring for him, and fighting so hard to give our children the justice they deserve. Children do not deserve this fight so early in life, and you’re giving them a voice. I’m sure little Ronan is loving down on his little sister, they look so beautifully similar! Keep up the amazing work.

5. Jennifer

/  October 22, 2013

Beautiful Maya. What you are doing is absolutely amazing. Ronan is proud of you!

6. SF

/  October 22, 2013

everyone in America needs to see this! As a country we need to start demanding better of our government, more resources for medical research, really bullshit how people like dr. shoeller get screwed over….oh and fewer reality shows, more reality!

7. My dear friend, this is such a beautiful video. Let’s fight this shit!
    Love from Madrid,
    G

8. Amy

/  October 23, 2013

Sold out!!! Just beautiful – the video, the spirit hoodie, all of it.

9. Beautiful video! Tears everywhere! GO MAYA GO MAYA GO!!
    -Daniella

10. Can’t stop watching this video. Ronan is so beautiful just like his Mama.

11. Can’t stop watching this video. Ronan is beautiful just like his Mama.

Happy Tuesday! #ronan #fucancer #beboldgogold #wildandfree #thisis2 #art For the entire month of September, my Instagram feed is going to be full of awareness for childhood cancer. If you don't like it, see ya! If you do like it, feel free to repost. Awareness is such a huge part of changing things for the better. This is my life everyday, not just the month of September. I will forever be Ronan's warrior mama. I am never going to give up this fight. Take today and think about that little kid sitting in a hospital bed somewhere when they should be in school or playing at a park. What if that were your child, your niece, nephew, cousin, friend, etc... Would you still choose to sit back quietly and do nothing? I'm not here to be quiet. I'm here to make noise, to fight for a cause that deserves the attention and funding that it does not get. I'm here to be a lion mama to my son who will always be my son. Not even death can break our bond. #ronan #fucancer #beboldgogold #kidsgetcancertoo #hearmeroar #sorrynotsorry #goldisthenewblack September kicks off childhood cancer awareness month. The awareness color is Gold. Please help us get the word out. I miss my son every single day and living without him never gets easier. There are so many kids out there who are fighting and deserve to be fought for. They are too little to do this alone. Please don't just look the other way because this is too sad, scary, etc... This is a cause that need awareness so badly. We can change this, but only if we work together. I will never get my son back and I have to live with that for the rest of my life, but I swear to fucking God, I will never stop fighting for him and the life that was stolen from him. Feel free to repost this. Change your icon picture to his beautiful face. Let's make this September our loudest one yet. I love you, Ronan. Everything I do in my life is for you. #ronan #fucancer #beboldgogold #kidsgetcancertoo #rebelwithacause