Sometimes I have a really hard day and then I come home to see something like this…

tumblr_mpjhu2m9et1qm71oco1_500

And I can’t stop smiling and crying because of all the beautiful souls out there who have come my way because of you, Ronan.

This was one of the songs we used to always sing to Ronan. It is so special to our entire family. Holly, you are amazingly talented and DARLING. Thank you for making my night.

xx

1. Miss L

/  July 26, 2013

This brought tears to my eyes for Ro & all the other little kids fighting cancer & rare diseases. What a beautiful talented young lady Miss Holly is. Holly don’t ever stop singing. Maya you know we love ya. Xoxo from Syd.

2. Holly

/  July 26, 2013

.. I still cant believe it thank you so much for this : )

• Paula

/  July 27, 2013

Awesome job Holly, beautiful girl and beautiful voice!

• That was great! My 2 year old son was watching your video and he smiled and sang ‘yey yey’ right with you!! Made me laugh between the tears…..

3. I believe that Ronan and others who are in heaven now, was sent to us for making this world better….and Holly, you sang that song beautifully

4. Donna

/  July 26, 2013

PRECIOUS song for Ro

Dj

5. It is 2:24 AM where I am, and now I can go to sleep with a smile on my face. Hearing this song will always make me think of Ronan. That was a very nice cover by Holly, and I am glad that it could make Maya smile.

6. Michelle

/  July 30, 2013

What a beautiful cover by such a charming, sweet girl. Made my heart smile.
    Great Job Holly!

Must be a book writing night. #ronan #fucancer #ronanbook #bestofficeever #handstandqueen Somebody get this kid an agent. #ronan #fucancer #omg #hes10 #basketball #littleballer #madskills Brother pick up time! #poppy#ronan #fucancer Working on my skin cancer. #ronan #fucancer #justkidding #coveredinsunscreen #camelbackmountain #hotasballsuphere #mommytimeout She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy Watching that pretty Arizona sunset. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #poppyrooiloveyou Fuzzy besties. #poppy #ronan #poppyandmama #fucancer #love For the past two weeks all Poppy has been doing is carrying around Ronan's picture, kissing it, saying "Ro Ro" and trying to open the frame up because I think she thinks if she does, he will come out and play with her. It's heartbreaking and so very sweet. I'm amazed that one of her first words was Ro Ro and that she walks around saying it all day long as if he is her very best friend. #poppy #ronan #fucancer Sorry to wake you sister, but we have to get your brothers from school. #poppy #ronan #sleepysister #fucancer Hoopster. #ronan #fucancer #littleman #basketballballer #futurenbaplayer @quinnthompson24 Air. #ronan #fucancer #q-dub #littleman #basketballballer Truth. #ronan #fucancer #stopcomplainingaboutstupidshit #begrateful #insomnia