Sometimes I have a really hard day and then I come home to see something like this…

tumblr_mpjhu2m9et1qm71oco1_500

And I can’t stop smiling and crying because of all the beautiful souls out there who have come my way because of you, Ronan.

This was one of the songs we used to always sing to Ronan. It is so special to our entire family. Holly, you are amazingly talented and DARLING. Thank you for making my night.

xx

1. Miss L

/  July 26, 2013

This brought tears to my eyes for Ro & all the other little kids fighting cancer & rare diseases. What a beautiful talented young lady Miss Holly is. Holly don’t ever stop singing. Maya you know we love ya. Xoxo from Syd.

2. Holly

/  July 26, 2013

.. I still cant believe it thank you so much for this : )

• Paula

/  July 27, 2013

Awesome job Holly, beautiful girl and beautiful voice!

• That was great! My 2 year old son was watching your video and he smiled and sang ‘yey yey’ right with you!! Made me laugh between the tears…..

3. I believe that Ronan and others who are in heaven now, was sent to us for making this world better….and Holly, you sang that song beautifully

4. Donna

/  July 26, 2013

PRECIOUS song for Ro

Dj

5. It is 2:24 AM where I am, and now I can go to sleep with a smile on my face. Hearing this song will always make me think of Ronan. That was a very nice cover by Holly, and I am glad that it could make Maya smile.

6. Michelle

/  July 30, 2013

What a beautiful cover by such a charming, sweet girl. Made my heart smile.
    Great Job Holly!

Happiness is playing in the forest in a tutu. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #tutusandmud #babydoll #theadventuresofpoppy #mybabe #luckymama This is life. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #getbusylivingorgetbusydying #washingtonsummer #gooutside #mybabe #illkeepyousafeyoukeepmewild #missyouro This little human has saved my heart. It will never be whole again, but she has put back pieces that I thought were forever gone. So thankful for you, Poppy Roo. And Liam and Quinn, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #allgoodthingsarewildandfree #missmyboys #missyouro #summeroflove