Instagram is where it’s at

tumblr_mom7vm4Ytd1qf4h75o1_500

I know you all worry when I go radio silent for a while. The best way to keep up with me when I’m not writing on this blog is via Instagram. I’m pretty much obsessed and think it is the best social media invention ever. Poppy and I just posted our first video. No carrots for Poppy. Sorry, Pops.

So, follow me if you want to keep up with me and this insane life I live without my Robaby, while trying everyday to make sure he is a part of everything I do.

Love you, Ronan. Miss you so much.

1. Laurel Holly

/  June 20, 2013

๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

2. I’m on my way! Can’t wait to see you too in action. Love
    G

3. Alexis

/  June 21, 2013

My daughters and I Love, love, love seeing your Poppygirl pics daily on IG! Loved Popstars video too! I follow your blog & am so inspired by you daily! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
    Alexis (Mrs. Garibaldi on IG)

4. krista

/  June 22, 2013

ilove ro and poppy they are so cute

5. Wow I just started following you today, before I saw this post:) I loved Poppy’s video!! Just wanted to say hi and tell you this movement is moving strong!! You’d be proud if you really knew how many people hear about pediatric cancer and how f’d up it is from me. I’m about to order some more obscene Rockstar Ronan bracelets for my friends:) they love mine!! Hope you’re enjoying your family time!! I’m still amazed how much Poppy looks like Ronan!! He must be so proud:) Take care!!! FU cancer!!!!!

6. Sofie

/  June 23, 2013

Itยดs amazing how much Poppy looks like Ronan. I love seeing you smile again Maya.

7. Brittany Adams

/  June 24, 2013

You & your family are such an inspiration to me. You guys are so strong. I look up to you Maya. Your truly my hero and role model. As is Ro.

YES. @juliogilvy #ronan #funjules #fucancer #pchbeachball @cocomatil @stacyfrakes Only the bestest best friend would power through the night even though she had a massive war wound/shark bite/and was on an insane amount of antibiotics. I love you @macywood77 and could not imagine my life without you. Last night was so special and I am so lucky to have such beautiful friends in my life to cry and celebrate with me. Thank you to all of you for being by my side. @borletti I know you were there in spirit. @stacyfrakes @evonfig @juliogilvy @kmacnyc @garageboutiqueforkids @cocomatil @knjoy @woodythompson75 #ronan #fucancer #pchbeachball #missyouro Because Cancer is the biggest fucker. #ronan #fucancer #pchbeachball #keepinitclassy #spicyladies #missyouro #ihavethegreatestfriends @cocomatil @stacyfrakes @macywood77 @juliogilvy @kmacnyc @knjoy