For those of you who want to sponsor me…

photo

THANK YOU! I’ve gotten so many emails from people saying they can’t run, but would love to sponsor me. What do I say to that?!?! HECK YES! And thank you times a million! You all are such wonderful, beautiful souls.

I know Ronan is so proud of all we are doing. The link to sponsor me is down below. Nothing can stop me from running for Ro. Not even these E size milk filled boobs.

xoxo

1. Ashley Maughan

/  June 20, 2013

Good luck!! Go Maya.

2. This is great! I wish I were there to run too :)

3. Thank you for posting the donation information! Run Maya run! FU Cancer!

4. Reblogged this on Blue jellybeans and commented:
    For those of you who want to sponsor Maya or run! :)

5. lauriefromfrance

/  June 23, 2013

I’m so sad to be so far away :(
    If I’ve got the money, I’d take the first plain to AZ to run with you!
    But I promise to you to run the 5km in my town for Ro, like a Rockstar ;)

Good Luck Maya!! you ROck <3

6. Heather

/  June 26, 2013

I am so excited that there is finally something close to me that I can participate in. I’m not so sure I run a 5k but for Ro, I sure am going to try!

7. Ruby

/  July 24, 2013

I know this is a dumb question, but do you know what font your blog is written in? I’m doing an essay for school about you and Ro and it’d really help if I could do it in the same font as you use for this blog.
    P.S
    I love your blog! Poppy is so adorable and she looks so much like Ronan!
    #Roloveforever.

Bedtime stories. Tonight's was extra special. Thanks @cocomatil #ronan #fucancer #bedtimestoryforpearl #sleeptightlittlerebels #nightynight Yeah, sometimes the kindness of strangers leaves me sobbing at the post office for 20 minutes before I can drive away... #ronan #fucancer #thankfulforthekindnessofstrangers #rolove #thankyouforbeingbetterbecauseofhim #imissmyspicymonkey This makes me sooooo happy. Can't wait to get home!!! @lynnstephens @quinn.thompson24 #ronan #fucancer #nosunshineallowed #becauseitswinter #imisswashington #movemeback @mommaozzzzz