For those of you who want to sponsor me…

photo

THANK YOU! I’ve gotten so many emails from people saying they can’t run, but would love to sponsor me. What do I say to that?!?! HECK YES! And thank you times a million! You all are such wonderful, beautiful souls.

I know Ronan is so proud of all we are doing. The link to sponsor me is down below. Nothing can stop me from running for Ro. Not even these E size milk filled boobs.

xoxo

1. Ashley Maughan

/  June 20, 2013

Good luck!! Go Maya.

2. This is great! I wish I were there to run too :)

3. Thank you for posting the donation information! Run Maya run! FU Cancer!

4. Reblogged this on Blue jellybeans and commented:
    For those of you who want to sponsor Maya or run! :)

5. lauriefromfrance

/  June 23, 2013

I’m so sad to be so far away :(
    If I’ve got the money, I’d take the first plain to AZ to run with you!
    But I promise to you to run the 5km in my town for Ro, like a Rockstar ;)

Good Luck Maya!! you ROck <3

6. Heather

/  June 26, 2013

I am so excited that there is finally something close to me that I can participate in. I’m not so sure I run a 5k but for Ro, I sure am going to try!

7. Ruby

/  July 24, 2013

I know this is a dumb question, but do you know what font your blog is written in? I’m doing an essay for school about you and Ro and it’d really help if I could do it in the same font as you use for this blog.
    P.S
    I love your blog! Poppy is so adorable and she looks so much like Ronan!
    #Roloveforever.

Poppy Thompson lives here. #poppy #ronan #meow #hellokitty #fucancer #kittyobsessed  #mamaslittlehelper Car wash babe. #poppy #ronan #poppyrooiloveyou #legsfordays #littlelady This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere