1st Annual Run Like A Rockstar!

photo

Come join me in a 5k in my hometown! So excited to do this, so thankful for the support! Details for the race are in the link below! Let’s run for Ro!

1. Brittany

/  June 20, 2013

I grew up in Olympia and so wish that I would be home to participate. My husband is active duty and we are stationed in Virginia. I am posting this to my Facebook in hopes that some of my old friends will be able to attend!

You are an amazing lady.

2. Please have a run organized here in AZ. I would really love to participate, until then I will order a T-shirt

Laura R.

3. Aly

/  June 20, 2013

I am so excited for this event! My daughter and I have been reading your blog from very early on (when Johnjay Van Es tweeted a link to your blog a few months prior to fucking fuckwad cancer taking Ro from all of us!) We live in Portland, OR and are so excited you planned a run in your home town and the beautiful NW. We love you and your family and are so excited to sign up for this run and support your amazing foundation. See you on July 14th

4. Wish I could travel that far!!! Hey any chance people could figure out how to run/walk that day time in own location? I have an app called runmeter and it records your route and time etc… We could do that and email you the results? Let me know if you want more info…

5. What a great event! Wish I could run with you but will look for info to sponser you. FU Cancer!

6. Janice

/  June 20, 2013

Would love to participate in something like this in AZ!! :) Good luck!

7. Olivia

/  June 20, 2013

I am so excited you’re doing this up here! Also from Portland, Or. But I grew up visiting family in Longview. I used to walk around that beautiful lake as a kiddo, I am pumped to do it again for Ro! Gonna try to get a group together and see how much we can raise! ♡ xox

8. Would love to be there with you!!!

9. Darian

/  June 21, 2013

Of course it’s got to be the first time I’m away from Longview in a long time! I’m coming home next year for it for sure! <3

10. andrea

/  June 21, 2013

I can’t make it there to run but I will run here in va the same day and time for RO!!!!

11. Lisa Berg

/  June 21, 2013

I wouldn’t miss it for anything. Go Kelso! Go Ro!

12. Jessica

/  July 15, 2013

I am in the Atlanta area and was wondering if there would never be a race in Georgia? I would love to be a part of it or to help in any way I can to make it possible!

My little campers had another boy/girl dance last night at camp. I'm guessing there was a lot of standing around and ignoring the girls. I'll keep them that way for as long as possible! #ronan #fucancer #littlestuds #justsaynotogirls #nokissingallowed #thisisthefreakingcutestthingever #boysrule #missthemsomuch Wise words Wednesday. #ronan #fucancer #wisewordswednesday #truth #fsu @brimelone Pearl is really regretting last nights decisions and the fact that she is grounded from the car. #pearl #ronan #fucancer #regretful #walkofshame #pearlishungover #pearlisgrounded #blacksheep #getyourshittogetherpearl