1st Annual Run Like A Rockstar!

photo

Come join me in a 5k in my hometown! So excited to do this, so thankful for the support! Details for the race are in the link below! Let’s run for Ro!

1. Brittany

/  June 20, 2013

I grew up in Olympia and so wish that I would be home to participate. My husband is active duty and we are stationed in Virginia. I am posting this to my Facebook in hopes that some of my old friends will be able to attend!

You are an amazing lady.

2. Please have a run organized here in AZ. I would really love to participate, until then I will order a T-shirt

Laura R.

3. Aly

/  June 20, 2013

I am so excited for this event! My daughter and I have been reading your blog from very early on (when Johnjay Van Es tweeted a link to your blog a few months prior to fucking fuckwad cancer taking Ro from all of us!) We live in Portland, OR and are so excited you planned a run in your home town and the beautiful NW. We love you and your family and are so excited to sign up for this run and support your amazing foundation. See you on July 14th

4. Wish I could travel that far!!! Hey any chance people could figure out how to run/walk that day time in own location? I have an app called runmeter and it records your route and time etc… We could do that and email you the results? Let me know if you want more info…

5. What a great event! Wish I could run with you but will look for info to sponser you. FU Cancer!

6. Janice

/  June 20, 2013

Would love to participate in something like this in AZ!! :) Good luck!

7. Olivia

/  June 20, 2013

I am so excited you’re doing this up here! Also from Portland, Or. But I grew up visiting family in Longview. I used to walk around that beautiful lake as a kiddo, I am pumped to do it again for Ro! Gonna try to get a group together and see how much we can raise! ♡ xox

8. Would love to be there with you!!!

9. Darian

/  June 21, 2013

Of course it’s got to be the first time I’m away from Longview in a long time! I’m coming home next year for it for sure! <3

10. andrea

/  June 21, 2013

I can’t make it there to run but I will run here in va the same day and time for RO!!!!

11. Lisa Berg

/  June 21, 2013

I wouldn’t miss it for anything. Go Kelso! Go Ro!

12. Jessica

/  July 15, 2013

I am in the Atlanta area and was wondering if there would never be a race in Georgia? I would love to be a part of it or to help in any way I can to make it possible!

Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. #ronan #myneighboriscrazierthanyours #thisgoesoneveryday #neighborhoodproblems #movingtoiceland Poppy a.k.a the human garbage disposal. The girl loves her food. #poppy #ronan #avacadohummus #flowerchild @knjoy