Your song for the night, Ro Baby

This is one of my favorite songs off of Taylor’s Red album. I sing it to your Poppy sister all the time and I’ve been waiting for this video to come out. One of my favorite moments during Taylor’s concert was watching her from the sound booth perform this song and looking over at her dad who was singing it along with her. I swear my heart melted right then and there.

Taylor and Ed. Everything has changed. Love, love, love.

1. Love love love Taylor Swift and love this song and video. When we saw it a few days ago I cried. My kids and I sing this about our little grizzly… So many applications to this song. But the video is precious! Thank you Taylor. And thank you Thompson family for posting it for us to watch yet again. :-)

2. chuan dong - li

/  June 17, 2013

maya:
    I come from China, is Taylor Swift fans, like Taylor’s songs , ten days ago sent you a postcard, do not know can not receive?
    Bless you,
    Bye

3. I love Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran and when this song was announced I almost died of happiness! And the video with the little kids>>>>>> Oh and Happy birthday to the twins (kinda late sorry)

4. Miss L

/  June 18, 2013

Oh yeah and I just want to say a big Fuck you cancer! For taking my best friend away 5 years ago. Love & miss you baby girl may you & Ro be at peace in heaven cause that’s where the best people are. Xoxo

5. I didn’t know the video had come out – thanks so much for posting it. I went to see Red concert when Taylor came to Atlanta – loved it and her!

It makes my heart just reading about Taylor’s father singing along with her.

6. It’s my favourite video she’s done! It’s a beautiful song and Ed is great too so bonus there haha! Must have been a pretty special moment to see when you saw it live :’)

7. Jennam

/  June 20, 2013

I saw your cuties,too! You have opened so many eyes and minds to killing the beast,beast would be known as cancer! F U fucking beast of a mother fucker!! Too many fucks at once?

My little campers had another boy/girl dance last night at camp. I'm guessing there was a lot of standing around and ignoring the girls. I'll keep them that way for as long as possible! #ronan #fucancer #littlestuds #justsaynotogirls #nokissingallowed #thisisthefreakingcutestthingever #boysrule #missthemsomuch Wise words Wednesday. #ronan #fucancer #wisewordswednesday #truth #fsu @brimelone Pearl is really regretting last nights decisions and the fact that she is grounded from the car. #pearl #ronan #fucancer #regretful #walkofshame #pearlishungover #pearlisgrounded #blacksheep #getyourshittogetherpearl