This is all because of you! Thank you so much!

tumblr_mlp2nuMFyT1qhm2mso1_500

Thank you to everyone who voted and for the awesome people at Parents Magazine for being so supportive and wonderful. If you can, pick up the June issue of Parents Magazine to see our amazing award!

I love you Ro. For you. Always for you.

BKvymAHCEAAQG00.jpg-large

1. Olivia

/  May 21, 2013

Congratulations Maya you deserved to win!

2. RobininHouston

/  May 21, 2013

AWESOME! Congratulations! Your little inspiration, Ronan, is definitely helping you change the world one step at an incredible step. It is LOVE. <3

3. tori

/  May 21, 2013

So wonderful to get Ronan’s story out there. I got the magazine in the mail recently, and was thrilled to see your picture. Ro-loves!!!!

4. This is GREAT NEWS. Ro-Lovies at work again for our Ro & Maya.

5. Wonderful !! Ro-Lovies at work again for our RO & Maya. Maya we are here to help you change the world.

6. Des Jordan

/  May 21, 2013

AWESOME!!! Of COURSE you had to win!! Because it IS the BEST!! You are amazing Maya. And Ronan is going to change the lives of others forever. PS. I haven’t commented lately, or as often, but I’m still here reading and loving and supporting ALWAYS!! Wanted you to know, as I’m sure I’m not the only one who reads, LIVES a different life now that you & Ronan have changed the world, but don’t always comment on here. You are and always will be an inspiration. xoxo

7. Kari

/  May 21, 2013

Yay Ronan and Maya! You guys deserve this and your picture looks great! Way to get your story and childhood cancer on everyone’s minds your getting closer and closer to changing the world!

8. Casie

/  May 21, 2013

This is great ! We are here for you Maya and the whole Thompson Family :) With every little step you are changing the world.

Love from your little home town

9. Chelsea

/  May 21, 2013

Yay!!! This news made my day.
    So proud of you and Ro :)

10. Natalie Slone

Congrats Ronan!!! You rock, spicy monkey!!! Xoxoxxo

11. andrea

/  May 21, 2013

Yay! You got it!!! Everyone I have turned on to your fight has voted for you too :) your so inspirational and the way you write makes me feel like I’m sitting right next to you listening and crying and laughing right there with you!!

12. OMG I have this issue and hadn’t gotten a chance to read it yet – so exciting to see RoLove in Parents Magazine!! I voted and was so excited when you won. So happy to know that thousands more people will get to know and love your Rockstar Ronan

13. marilyn benjamin

/  May 21, 2013

Oh Maya-congrats to you and Ro-you are such an incredible woman-thinking of you and your beautiful family-rock on Ro!!!!!!!!!

14. Jen Brianas

/  May 21, 2013

So happy for you to get this again and spread Ronan’s message. Seeing the picture again brings tears to my eyes…you can see the love between you too. Amazing boy and mama…

15. cynmac76

/  May 21, 2013

Wow, I knew your blogs were good, but a magazine to confirm it that’s totally rad!! lol, that’s actually something my kids would say, I think it’s wonderful…so glad you are able to get the word out about the need for more research for childhood cancer!! Good job!!! <3

16. So great – congratulations! You and Ronan are changing the world more than just a little bit. FU CANCER!!

17. alex3morrow

/  May 21, 2013

WOW! OH! WOW! SO SPECIAL!!!

________________________________

18. alyselancaster

/  May 23, 2013

Seeing this in my monthly issue of Parents brought a big smile to my face! Congratulations to you for making the world see how amazing Ronan was…and how amazing he still is! You’re making people aware of childhood cancer…one magazine issue at a time!

19. Yes!! I’m so happy. You totally deserve this. Ronan deserves this. I love you Ro. Congratulations and God bless you Mama Maya.

Car wash babe. #poppy #ronan #poppyrooiloveyou #legsfordays #littlelady This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan