BKDCN3NCMAA6TeK.jpg-large

For remembering Ronan. You all are insanely amazing. I have literally received thousands of emails, tweets, texts, phone calls, blog comments, etc… about Ronan. I hope you all know how much it means to me. Thank you for remembering my sweet boy. I appreciate each one of you, so very much. If I could, I would kiss the ground you walk on and sprinkle you all with glitter. Thank you for helping this broken-hearted mama, get through this month of May. And an extra special thanks to my very amazing friends who are like family. The best kind of family to have. I love you all and consider myself so lucky to have you all surrounding me. Best sisters ever.

I love you all to the moon and back. Ronan does, too.

Thank you to one of my little Twitter followers for the picture above. So very sweet.

xoxo

1. Carol Champagne

/  May 12, 2013

Maya, I have thought about you alot this week. Your beautiful little boy has taught us all so much. Love to you and your Family.

2. andrea

/  May 12, 2013

Have thought about you guys so much this week!!!! Love you all!!!!

3. Been thinking about Ronan and all of you a lot this month. :( It is so unfair he is not here with you. I do not know what else to say…my heart is breaking for you and your family. Snuggle up on that beautiful Poppy girl. She gets it bc Ronan told her :) xo

4. Kathleen

/  May 12, 2013

Today I am going to all the places that I went to as a small child and I’m going to forget I’m a teenager and be feisty for Ronan! I’m so excited to let balloons go and remember the little boy I didn’t know who made me a better person. Good luck today Maya, I’ll be thinking of you and your family, and remember that all of us out here have you and Ronan in our hearts <3

5. Ashley

/  May 12, 2013

Maya, THANK YOU! For being such an inspiration, for remininding us what life is really about and for sharing your sweet boy with all.of us.

6. Thank you Maya for sharing Ronan with us. Sending you a glitter bomb and a FU CANCER!!! xo

7. Hailey

/  May 12, 2013

Yesterday as my 3 year old son was jumping on my new couch I thought to myself no no no no!!! Then guess who popped in my head……YOU and RO and my mind switched gears and before I knew it I was jumping with him!! You have taught me that these little minor things aren’t a big deal…..my child is the big deal and I will do whatever whenever to make sure he lives life to the fullest!!! I hope today goes easy on you and you can enjoy your day as a great mother! Sending thoughts and love you way!!! Happy Mothers Day!!

8. Laura Roberts Coursey

/  May 12, 2013

I saw a hummingbird hover for a few minutes over my front lawn today and immediately thought of Ronan. His sweet spirit has touched so many hearts. I will be thinking of you, Ronan and your family today.

9. Chelsea

No, Maya, Thank you!!!!

10. Carla Elliott

/  May 12, 2013

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤you are one amazing broke hearted momma!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤thank you for your words. Thinking of you and all your babies today.

11. Pat Foullois

/  May 12, 2013

Thinking of you. (Alexandria’s Grandma).

12. Maura K

/  May 12, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day to you Maya – you have inspired me, and many others, to be a better and more appreciative mother. Thank you.

13. Caroline

/  May 12, 2013

Dear Maya, I know it’s hard, but happy mother’s day. I wish you all the best. 7 months ago, the love of my life died, and I can’t believe yet. It’s the first Mother’s Day that his mother passes with only one child. If I’m suffering a lot, I imagine how much you are suffering. But I hope the love of other people help you to go through this.
    Happy Birthday, Ronan. Happy mothers day, Maya, from Brazil.
    xoxo

14. You are a beautiful person maya !!!!!!!! You are always in my prayers :) I hope you find peace in your heart , Ronan is looking down on you and he is so lucky to have had such n amazing mother like you… Much love to your family

15. Andi

/  May 12, 2013

Love. To you. Your sweet Ronan. Your Poppy. Your awesome twins. Thank you for writing and sharing with us.

16. Happy Mothers Day. I know it is bittersweet. I think of Ronan, you and your family daily.
    Thank you for sharing with all of us.

17. Tracy S.

/  May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day Mama Maya!! You have been in my thoughts!! I have also been spreading the word about your story and the RoLove while handing out bracelets you so kindly sent to me. RoLovie from NJ <3

Btw, Poppy is THEE cutest baby!! Congratulations and i loooove her name.

18. Crystal

/  May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers day. & Happy Birthday to Ronan. FU CANCER!

19. Erika Murguia

Love ronan always and forever <3

20. DessaLinn

/  May 13, 2013

Im a day behind. But Happy Mothers Day. My little family, along with my brothers, sister, and my parents- released purple balloons from the watch tower in Westport, Wa for your baby boy. & we listened to Taylor’s song our our drive home.
    Much love from Wa. <3

21. Casie

/  May 14, 2013

Thank You Maya…for your strength, love and courage ! You are an amazing Mama, so full of compassion for your family and others. Sending love from WA :)

22. Emma

/  May 14, 2013

Thank you to thanks us maya, but we can’t do anything else that think about ro and your beautiful family, pray for him and for you, and love you so much, all !
    Because that’s for roro who open so much mind !
    Thank you to introduce me to your little boy and thank you for what you are !
    with love