Your song for the night, Ro baby. From Fernanda. I love you both.

tumblr_mgjeygukYk1s2wbydo1_500

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star By Jewel

1. Laurie

/  May 9, 2013

Maya, thinking about you tonight and tomorrow. I will honor national F U Cancer day and remember your beautiful Ronan.

2. Haley

/  May 9, 2013

Maya, you and Ronan are in my thoughts and heart today, but that is nothing new because that is where you both are always. He should still be here stupid fucking cancer!!! I stayed up past 3:20 am here in Indiana because I felt like I needed to be awake at this time… I am so sorry Maya and always will be. I love you and your little Ro so much, always Ro <3

3. How beautiful!

4. Melissa

/  May 9, 2013

This is so beautiful ! Im sure Ronan is one of those shining stars i see in the sky at night. RIP Ronan, we love you.

5. Mary

/  May 9, 2013

Maya, my son (who turns 36 today) is a Neuroblastoma stage IV survivor. He still has many serious health issues as an adult, a result of the treatments they used just hoping to keep him alive. I ordered some of your bracelets, one of which he wears permanently on his wrist. I think of you and Ronan often and the many faces of children we’ve met along the journey. Keeping you and your family in prayer today and always. You are an inspiration and put into words what all the Mom’s who have suffered with seriously sick children have felt. God Bless you!

6. Tonya Purnell

Thinking of you all….

7. Maha

/  May 9, 2013

Maya, you are the strongest person I know. You and Ronan are in my thoughts on day. FUC.

8. Thinking about you & that beautiful boy! hes with you always & he is safe because he is protected in your heart & all the hearts of the people who he has touched <3

9. Melody Sommerville

/  May 9, 2013

Always thinking of you and Ronan on this day. I will never forget his smile and those beautiful eyes!! May you find some peace on this terrible day.

10. Raluca

/  May 9, 2013

Hi Maya, like many readers you have I think of you and Ronan often, but especially today and especially in May. I listened to the song “Ronan” today after not hearing it for a while, and I still can’t manage it without tears. My heart always goes out to you, from across the Atlantic, and I wear the purple bracelet faithfully. And here, in the UK, I tell the story as best I can to people who ask. It is amazing how many people you are touching, and how much good you are doing. Humanity is redeemed through people like you and Ronan. From my family to yours, all our love. xoxo

11. Anne

/  May 9, 2013

So damn sorry. Wishing you and the whole family on this very dificult day.

12. Anne

/  May 9, 2013

meant to write “wishing you strength” not sure where that word went. :-(

13. Laurel Holly

/  May 9, 2013

Your sad is in my heart…💜💜💜

14. Mag

/  May 9, 2013

Rest in peace baby doll! We love you Ronan! Stay strong Maya.

15. DreamOnAStar

/  May 9, 2013

Love.Today.Just Love.For You,for Ronan.For your beautiful family.Love today for all the broken Hearts.Love today for him,today and everyday.Today.Love deeper.Today scream louder.Today cry deeper.Today think of him;today and everyday.Fight ,today and everyday,for him.Today dream,dream to make a change.Today hold your loved ones.Today.Hope.But everyday feeling his love.

16. I just noticed Taylor Swift’s song Ronan has been certified gold. That means it sold at least 500,000 copies. That’s a lot of money for cancer research. I hope it’s still selling. Everyone needs to buy a copy of that song.

17. Beautiful ronan should be here

18. Oh, that song and that quote (my favourite from TMI books) are beautiful.
    Ronan, we love you.

This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan I totally have the best 11 year old in the world. #ronan #fucancer #nutellaordie #notdramaticatall @knjoy