This is for all of my Ohio RoLovies!

tumblr_mlgop7m68w1r00duio1_500

A great event in Ohio for The Ronan Thompson Foundation! Thank you, Alanna and Stephanie! xoxo!

1. Natalie Slone

/  May 1, 2013

Im an Ohio Ro-lovey, but I will be in Vegas…im so upset that I cant make this. This is awesome!!!!

2. Tifanie

/  May 1, 2013

My babies and I will be there!!

/  May 1, 2013

RoLovies everywhere RoMama !!!!
    Romazing!!!

Rolove always xo

4. i love Ronan! He is still in my heart and never cease to be. i can not just try to forget him and do not want to do. i want to wear something purple on 9 and 12 May only for him. because i love him and i never forget him. it gives me courage so great to think that God could carry so beautiful and innocent little boy with big blue eyes and big smile. my love for him is too great. he will always be in my heart. 💜 💟
    #PurpleForRonan

5. Angie

/  May 2, 2013

I would love to attend but could someone please tell me where Jocko’s is in Ohio?

6. BearSophie

/  May 15, 2013

I am so sorry for your loss. I never met or really ever seen Ronan except for in pictures on your blog. I wasn’t even aware of what happened until my friend told me to listen to the song Ronan. It made me cry. and I still am crying. Taylor swift has done it again, made a beautiful song. I didn’t really know what its like to lose someone to cancer but now I kind of do. Its very sad and Ronan seems like an awesome little boy! again I am so sorry for you. Heaven has a special place for him. And he will be watching over you (probably, again I have never met him). I hope that cancer never ever existed. For your sake and everyone else’s who have lost someone from cancer.

Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Goddess. #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrey Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe