This is for all of my Ohio RoLovies!

tumblr_mlgop7m68w1r00duio1_500

A great event in Ohio for The Ronan Thompson Foundation! Thank you, Alanna and Stephanie! xoxo!

1. Natalie Slone

/  May 1, 2013

Im an Ohio Ro-lovey, but I will be in Vegas…im so upset that I cant make this. This is awesome!!!!

2. Tifanie

/  May 1, 2013

My babies and I will be there!!

/  May 1, 2013

RoLovies everywhere RoMama !!!!
    Romazing!!!

Rolove always xo

4. i love Ronan! He is still in my heart and never cease to be. i can not just try to forget him and do not want to do. i want to wear something purple on 9 and 12 May only for him. because i love him and i never forget him. it gives me courage so great to think that God could carry so beautiful and innocent little boy with big blue eyes and big smile. my love for him is too great. he will always be in my heart. 💜 💟
    #PurpleForRonan

5. Angie

/  May 2, 2013

I would love to attend but could someone please tell me where Jocko’s is in Ohio?

6. BearSophie

/  May 15, 2013

I am so sorry for your loss. I never met or really ever seen Ronan except for in pictures on your blog. I wasn’t even aware of what happened until my friend told me to listen to the song Ronan. It made me cry. and I still am crying. Taylor swift has done it again, made a beautiful song. I didn’t really know what its like to lose someone to cancer but now I kind of do. Its very sad and Ronan seems like an awesome little boy! again I am so sorry for you. Heaven has a special place for him. And he will be watching over you (probably, again I have never met him). I hope that cancer never ever existed. For your sake and everyone else’s who have lost someone from cancer.

Car wash babe. #poppy #ronan #poppyrooiloveyou #legsfordays #littlelady This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan