This is for all of my Ohio RoLovies!

tumblr_mlgop7m68w1r00duio1_500

A great event in Ohio for The Ronan Thompson Foundation! Thank you, Alanna and Stephanie! xoxo!

1. Natalie Slone

/  May 1, 2013

Im an Ohio Ro-lovey, but I will be in Vegas…im so upset that I cant make this. This is awesome!!!!

2. Tifanie

/  May 1, 2013

My babies and I will be there!!

/  May 1, 2013

RoLovies everywhere RoMama !!!!
    Romazing!!!

Rolove always xo

4. i love Ronan! He is still in my heart and never cease to be. i can not just try to forget him and do not want to do. i want to wear something purple on 9 and 12 May only for him. because i love him and i never forget him. it gives me courage so great to think that God could carry so beautiful and innocent little boy with big blue eyes and big smile. my love for him is too great. he will always be in my heart. 💜 💟
    #PurpleForRonan

5. Angie

/  May 2, 2013

I would love to attend but could someone please tell me where Jocko’s is in Ohio?

6. BearSophie

/  May 15, 2013

I am so sorry for your loss. I never met or really ever seen Ronan except for in pictures on your blog. I wasn’t even aware of what happened until my friend told me to listen to the song Ronan. It made me cry. and I still am crying. Taylor swift has done it again, made a beautiful song. I didn’t really know what its like to lose someone to cancer but now I kind of do. Its very sad and Ronan seems like an awesome little boy! again I am so sorry for you. Heaven has a special place for him. And he will be watching over you (probably, again I have never met him). I hope that cancer never ever existed. For your sake and everyone else’s who have lost someone from cancer.

Cheese! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #cheese #afterschoolcuddles #iloveyou @quinn_thompson24 Hi Teddy! #poppy #ronan #poppyandteddy #teddytalk #fucancer #goldendoodle Simple Sundays. #ronan #fucancer #poppyroo #playinghouse #wheresteddy? @cocomatil