Ronan’s Second Annual Day of Love

BJNoQSeCIAE7w-4.jpg-large

1. Isabelle

/  May 1, 2013

On this Ronan’s Day of Love, I’m doing something VERY Ro-Lovey! Miss Taylor is coming to DC, and my mom and I are going! My mom thinks it’s very important to show RoLove at the concert. We are going to make a ‘Rock It Like Ronan, Taylor’ poster. I still cannot believe that I get to celebrate Ronan’s birthday at a Taylor concert, and I’m so thankful to be going. I will wear my Ronan shirt. Ronan, thank you for making me a better person. You will always be in my heart. I know you would have been the feistiest little six year old. I love you, little man. I can’t believe it’s almost two years<3

2. Will be wearing purple and trying to spread the Rolove down here in Atlanta. FU Cancer!

3. angela

/  May 1, 2013

Without a doubt, my family will be participating…with pleasure. ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

4. Bobbie

/  May 1, 2013

I’ll spread the RoLove while visiting my family in Kentucky.

5. Sara Maurer

/  May 1, 2013

Just like last year….and every chance I’ve had since Ive been reading Ronans story…I will absolutely be participating. ♥

6. Joanna

/  May 1, 2013

Hi Maya!

I absolutely love your family and what you are doing for children everywhere that has been affected by cancer. I was wondering if you had that picture of Ronan where you first noticed something was wrong? I hope this isn’t too insensitive, because my 2 year old has a slight droopy eyelid and I just wanted to know if it’s something I should be worried about. Again, I apologize if this might be super insensitive, but it’s just been bugging me and I know that if anyone would know something that you would..

7. Kim

/  May 2, 2013

I will be running a mother’s day 5k with my daughter, Rosie. We will be wering our purple and dedicating our run to Ronan!

8. Reblogged this on Being Weirdly Awesome.

9. Me, my mum and my friend have just signed up to raise money for the NI Hospice. We will be doing the midnight walk (5 miles) around Belfast. Guess what?? The theme is purple, so I shall be wearing purple in honour of Ronan, a beautiful boy that didn’t deserve to go the way he did.

If you live in Belfast or nearby, please sign up to do this walk- 5 miles won’t kill you and think of all the money we will raise!

10. Kendell,

/  May 3, 2013

I will be sparkly, spicy and feisty for your Ronan. We need sparkle and Rolove here in Wyoming.

11. Ashley

/  May 5, 2013

I went to Lush today and found a bath bomb named Phoenix. It was all purple with tons of gold sparkles! I’m so excited to use it(: