Your song for the night, Ro baby and now Poppy’s, too.

tumblr_mjtfx14DsP1r9bgcro1_500

/  April 29, 2013

RoMama,
    Love that quote. Proud to be #crazy
    And love that song.
    Thinking of you mama!
    Rolove always xo
    RoPopLove xo

2. Chelsea

/  April 29, 2013

LOVE this song. So special that Woody is singing it to her :)

3. Juli

/  April 29, 2013

Love it….yep it is true. Someone that understands our kind of crazy really loves us deeply…..I have been on this earth long enough to know that. If some one doesn’t forget them…they do not deserve you!…..I love this song!!

4. Love it<3 you're so strong

5. Melissa V

/  April 30, 2013

Such a beautiful song from a beautiful soul…and I do not mean Taylor (though she is as well). What do you think about Ro sending YOU a song…this song…when you needed it most. Love to you always, Maya.

6. Lovely song.

I’ve been following you for a long, long time. I hike in the same state you do, and always hoped to find a Ronan bracelet on one of my hikes, but I also knew we don’t hike the same mountains.

My first comment (ever) is a suggestion: include the song title and artist to your music posts. Sometimes the YT link is broken and the intended song is lost to your blog followers.

Take care of you and your beautiful family.

-HW

7. Love love love this….thanks for sharing!!

8. Emma

/  May 1, 2013

Poppy is such an amazing thing for you and your family ! So happy that she is saving your life !
    Thank you Ro … Love you so so much !

9. Taylor and Maya are amazing!! So sweet that Woody is playing this song for Poppy. FU Cancer!

10. Vanessa

/  May 6, 2013

Do u know what song it is…. Because I can’t hear it….Please share

Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. #ronan #myneighboriscrazierthanyours #thisgoesoneveryday #neighborhoodproblems #movingtoiceland