Your song for the night, Ro baby and now Poppy’s, too.

tumblr_mjtfx14DsP1r9bgcro1_500

/  April 29, 2013

RoMama,
    Love that quote. Proud to be #crazy
    And love that song.
    Thinking of you mama!
    Rolove always xo
    RoPopLove xo

2. Chelsea

/  April 29, 2013

LOVE this song. So special that Woody is singing it to her :)

3. Juli

/  April 29, 2013

Love it….yep it is true. Someone that understands our kind of crazy really loves us deeply…..I have been on this earth long enough to know that. If some one doesn’t forget them…they do not deserve you!…..I love this song!!

4. Love it<3 you're so strong

5. Melissa V

/  April 30, 2013

Such a beautiful song from a beautiful soul…and I do not mean Taylor (though she is as well). What do you think about Ro sending YOU a song…this song…when you needed it most. Love to you always, Maya.

6. Lovely song.

I’ve been following you for a long, long time. I hike in the same state you do, and always hoped to find a Ronan bracelet on one of my hikes, but I also knew we don’t hike the same mountains.

My first comment (ever) is a suggestion: include the song title and artist to your music posts. Sometimes the YT link is broken and the intended song is lost to your blog followers.

Take care of you and your beautiful family.

-HW

7. Love love love this….thanks for sharing!!

8. Emma

/  May 1, 2013

Poppy is such an amazing thing for you and your family ! So happy that she is saving your life !
    Thank you Ro … Love you so so much !

9. Taylor and Maya are amazing!! So sweet that Woody is playing this song for Poppy. FU Cancer!

10. Vanessa

/  May 6, 2013

Do u know what song it is…. Because I can’t hear it….Please share

This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan I totally have the best 11 year old in the world. #ronan #fucancer #nutellaordie #notdramaticatall @knjoy