That hair, that hair, that hair…

tumblr_mjj2a6ZrCk1qk7emao1_500

Phoebe is on the left in this picture. Is her hair to die for or what? Big thank you to my little Rachel for making her day yesterday. Love you, Rach. You are the sweetest soul. Thank you all who have left such sweet comments on Phoebe’s page. Truly made my day.

Next up for Phoebe is a bone marrow transplant. Please keep her in your thoughts.

l.IFeyzAxBtsLmsyJc

1. Isabelle Geers

/  March 16, 2013

What a beautiful girl! I will always have her in my thoughts<3

/  March 16, 2013

Phoebe is beautiful!

Thinking of you and Rockstar Ro! and PopStar!
    Hope you’re feeling well!
    You’re almost there… soon you will be holding your Poppy Princess! :)
    RoLove
    xo

3. Misty

/  March 16, 2013

Oh My! Her hair is beautiful, I wish mine still looked like that from when I was young. :)
    What a gorgeous girl she is!!
    Keeping Phoebe, Ronan, you & yours all in our thoughts.
    XoXoXo

4. liz

/  March 16, 2013

Is it unrelated or related the bone marrow transplant?

5. FU cancer

/  March 17, 2013

beautiful girl, she’s amazing like Ronan :)

6. Thank you for sharing the picture. She is beautiful. Sending thoughts, prayers and hope. FU CANCER!!

She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy Watching that pretty Arizona sunset. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #poppyrooiloveyou Fuzzy besties. #poppy #ronan #poppyandmama #fucancer #love For the past two weeks all Poppy has been doing is carrying around Ronan's picture, kissing it, saying "Ro Ro" and trying to open the frame up because I think she thinks if she does, he will come out and play with her. It's heartbreaking and so very sweet. I'm amazed that one of her first words was Ro Ro and that she walks around saying it all day long as if he is her very best friend. #poppy #ronan #fucancer Sorry to wake you sister, but we have to get your brothers from school. #poppy #ronan #sleepysister #fucancer Hoopster. #ronan #fucancer #littleman #basketballballer #futurenbaplayer @quinnthompson24 Air. #ronan #fucancer #q-dub #littleman #basketballballer Truth. #ronan #fucancer #stopcomplainingaboutstupidshit #begrateful #insomnia Mother Nature, you are pretty rad. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon #nosociopathsallowed Sundays. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon Sleepy bunny. #poppy#ronan #fucancer #babybunny Weekend ballers. #ronan #fucancer #littleballers