That hair, that hair, that hair…

tumblr_mjj2a6ZrCk1qk7emao1_500

Phoebe is on the left in this picture. Is her hair to die for or what? Big thank you to my little Rachel for making her day yesterday. Love you, Rach. You are the sweetest soul. Thank you all who have left such sweet comments on Phoebe’s page. Truly made my day.

Next up for Phoebe is a bone marrow transplant. Please keep her in your thoughts.

l.IFeyzAxBtsLmsyJc

1. Isabelle Geers

/  March 16, 2013

What a beautiful girl! I will always have her in my thoughts<3

/  March 16, 2013

Phoebe is beautiful!

Thinking of you and Rockstar Ro! and PopStar!
    Hope you’re feeling well!
    You’re almost there… soon you will be holding your Poppy Princess! :)
    RoLove
    xo

3. Misty

/  March 16, 2013

Oh My! Her hair is beautiful, I wish mine still looked like that from when I was young. :)
    What a gorgeous girl she is!!
    Keeping Phoebe, Ronan, you & yours all in our thoughts.
    XoXoXo

4. liz

/  March 16, 2013

Is it unrelated or related the bone marrow transplant?

5. FU cancer

/  March 17, 2013

beautiful girl, she’s amazing like Ronan :)

6. Thank you for sharing the picture. She is beautiful. Sending thoughts, prayers and hope. FU CANCER!!

Last night before my flight to NYC I washed my iPhone in the washing machine. Just as we were about to leave for the airport, Poppy started throwing up everywhere. Canceled our trip and took care of a sick baby girl all night. Today, I am thankful that she is feeling better and for the Apple care that just replaced my phone. I'm sad to miss the beautiful gold lights in Times Square, but know this is only the beginning of many beautiful things to come during the month of September. #ronan #beboldgogold #kidsgetcancertoo #fucancer #rollwiththepunches #ineedatimeout Team meeting. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #titans #littleballers #weekendchamps #basketballislife @kimmieag17 Hijacked @knjoy's pen to write her letter to the Empire State Building. #poppy #ronan #poppyforpresident #fucancer #gettinshitdone #meow