I heart my Tweethearts. They are insisting that I post this. I shall listen.

tumblr_mhpb2bZ3eX1r3lb7ro1_500

I wasn’t going to pimp this because I feel like you all work in a sweatshop for me or something but my die hard Twitter fans are demanding that I do so. I’m going to post this for them. They truly are the sweetest and have been voting like mad. It’s another blog contest I was nominated for. The voting is unlimited so if you feel like it, vote away. It ends April 15th. You can vote as many times as you want, until your little fingers fall off or until you get busted at work;)

Hey, awareness is awareness is awareness. That’s all that really matters. Awareness=Funding=Research=Cures

Childhood cancer needs all the help it can get. Love you all.

xoxo

1. Sara

/  March 6, 2013

I can’t believe people vote for shopping and clothes instead of a cause.
    I love you Maya.

2. julie joyce

I voted!

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 16:52:50 +0000 To: julie111876@hotmail.com

3. Jenn

/  March 6, 2013

I would happily work in your little sweat shop:)

/  March 6, 2013

Exactly! we need more awareness. For Ro! for all the innocent children that need a cure! I’m so glad you finally posted! I’ve been voting like crazy! I want you to win!

RoLove always RoMama xo
    Hope you & Poppy are feeling well!
    Almost there!!! :)

5. Jenn

/  March 6, 2013

I think you can keep voting over and over….I tried it on one of the blogs that only had 1 vote on there and it accepted two votes! I’m going to keep on voting all day long! Hope my boss doesn’t catch me:)

6. Stephie

/  March 6, 2013

Never feel like you can’t post something on your blog, Maya. We love you, we love Ronan and we will always back you in whatever is needed because we know how much it means to you and this cancer fight! <3

7. Thank you for letting us know. Just voted and will vote again. FU CANCER!!

8. Jen

/  March 6, 2013

Thanks for the heads up, you should ALWAYS let us know when there is something to vote for. That’s what we’re all here for!! <3

9. krispearson88

/  March 6, 2013

We absolutely insist! Vote, vote, vote! I would vote my fingers off for you and Ronan!

10. Rachel

/  March 6, 2013

Omigosh, I’m so glad you did post about this!! I agree, you should always let us know when we can vote for something – anything to help! I’m voting like mad, I think there’s a few others doing the same as the numbers are jumping right up – we’re doing our best for you and Ro <3

11. Jenn

/  March 6, 2013

Okay…now I feel like I’m working in your sweatshop:) my fingers have typed so many letter combo’s and I can’t see clearly:) but Ronan is worth it! Love how quickly your numbers have gone up!!!!

12. Dylbert

/  March 6, 2013

It took less than one day to jump into first. Congrats!

13. Beckys

/  March 6, 2013

Voting voting voting….<3 you Maya and all that you, your family and Ro stand for!!!

14. Greg B

Voted, good luck

15. Chris Piske

/  March 6, 2013

I consider it a PRIVILEGE to be able to help you raise awareness. I will always vote for anything you are a part of. I will continue to vote until voting is closed. I also posted this on my Facebook page (as I did the last contest). You are one amazing lady, and even though I don’t know you personally, I love you for what you are doing to honor your beautiful little boy and help win the fight against childhood cancer.

16. Angela

/  March 7, 2013

You’re winning! I’m not really surprised, just happy.

17. Lindsey Nichols

/  March 7, 2013

Voted three times today-one for you, one for Ro, and one for Poppy! I’ll be back later to keep voting and voting! I like working for your sweatshop so BRING IT! Much love!

18. It sure didn’t take long to get Maya in first place. Already over 17,000 votes. Second place is a couple thousand back. Keep voting everyone. It’s unlimited.

19. Natalie Slone