Your song for the night, Ro. It’s been a while and this was one of your favs.

tumblr_midurfp7iy1qhae2to1_400

1. Chelsea S

/  February 22, 2013

You and Ro turned me on a long time ago to this band, and i’ve been obsessed ever since. Love them! :)

2. Tara Simko

/  February 23, 2013

Aaaahhhhhhh!!! This is one of my all-time favorites- I usually start my day by stretching to this song (such a good vibe) and ever since I saw that video that was done to this song with all the pictures of Ronan, I think of him every single time I hear it. I just tear up thinking of that beautiful little guy, but he keeps me focused on what’s important. <3

3. Chloe

/  February 23, 2013

This song always makes me think of Ro.

4. hannah

/  February 23, 2013

Hi Maya, I adore you and I ache for your Ronan. Your love for that child taught me so much about this life, and his blue eyes and little voice will be forever in my heart. I was listening to this song and it reminded me of you…even though your baby was taken from you. I guess it reminded me of how much you love Ronan, and now Poppy. Also I am obsessed with ‘Beam me up’ by Pink, and ‘In my arms’ by Plumb.

I am a medical student, and I can honestly say I have been inspired and motivated by your story to maybe pursue pediatric oncology.

Tiny hands.

So tiny and small.
    In love I fall,
    So deep.
    So deep.

5. Michelle from MI

/  February 23, 2013

This morning, I had the urge to play ‘Big Jet Plane’ and ‘Silver Coin’. I played them 3-4x each and it made me think of Ronan. I just seen your post now and clicked on the link…..I thought to myself, ‘ I wonder if it is one of the songs i needed to hear this morning?’ AND IT WAS. I burst into tears hearing the song once again. I don’t know what else to say other than I am grateful for finding you and Ronan.

6. Katie

/  February 23, 2013

This makes me think of what you’re going through, Maya, every time I here it.

7. Katie

/  February 23, 2013

I also think you’ll appreciate this one.

Sounds like the best idea ever. @knjoy @kmacnyc @poppyroo #ronan #fucancer #pearlcancometoo #nyc #hiempirestatebuilding #beboldgogold #eatsleepraverepeat @ally @rachelatnyu Flash back Friday to that time I was pregnant with Poppy and @taylorswift sang that beautiful little song. #ronan #fucancer #youshouldbehere #candynecklacesrule #taylorswift #bestsongever #hilittletinynotbornyetpoppy It's time to go home you little lush. #pearl #ronan #fucancer #pearlisdrunk #blacksheep #theadventuresofpearl #disgracetothefamily #poppyissoembarresed #shesfallenandcantgetup