My Dear Friend, Becca, said she would pull her front tooth out if this happened. So here you go!

image

/  January 26, 2013

Lmao!!!
    Fucancer!!!
    Always rolove!!!
    XO

2. Please tell Becca that this is embarrassing. xoxo, Rita

• LMAO I clicked the link and mayakissmyass.com came up. Good job Rita Ninja!

3. julie

/  January 26, 2013

woo hooo!!!! i just took a picture of my mom (who is a pancreatic and lung cancer survivor) with a sign to send to you. looks like you won’t need it now. I am so happy and I know Ronan is smiling down on you.

4. So proud to be Becca’s number 1 fan and president of her fanclub. what a beauty <3

5. MARA TRIPI

/  January 26, 2013

Hahaha!

6. Megan Murphy

/  January 26, 2013

Hi Maya!
    I wasn’t sure how to send you this message, so I’m leaving it in a comment. I’ve been following your blog for some time now, and Ronan’s story has really affected my life. Last night I was dreaming and Ronan showed up. I know I never knew him personally, but I felt his presence very strongly. I gave him a hug and he looked at me and told me, “tell my momma I love her.” I just felt like I had to tell you this…I know that we don’t know each other, Maya, and that I never knew Ronan, but I was touched that he came to my dreams last night and haven’t been able to stop thinking about it since. What a remarkable little boy!
    thank you for your dedication and your strength to ending childhood cancer. You are such an inspiration to me!

7. Natalya

/  January 26, 2013

QT

8. Adore her twitter– literally the funniest gal I’m following at the moment. Her recent escapades into a raw diet inspired me to never subject myself to do the same. I WANT TO BE HER BEST FRIEND!

9. Is this lucky lady single? She’s real pertty.

10. Ashley

/  January 26, 2013

The prettiest gangster/kinda pirate there ever was. Now this is dedication, epic. Absolutely epic.

11. Flavor Flav's cousin

/  January 26, 2013

In all my days of livin’ the thug life, I’ve never seen a more attractive G. I think Flavor Flav would agree. Goodbye will.i.am, hello, be.c.ca.

12. stephanie

/  January 26, 2013

What a MILF(CW)………Mother I’d Like to Fight Cancer With lol :) you all are so amazing!

13. Simply gorgeous! Amazingly beautiful lady there!

14. DreamOnAStar

/  January 26, 2013

Wow i cant believe that what you whished finally came true,all the litlle things you do for Ronan are getting bigger and bigger,i knew from the very start that you would get all the signatures you needed.You can be so proud of you Maya;what an inspiration you are.That strenght you have is beyond the understandable.Its you and Ronan magic that can move mountains.Us your followers are so proud of all these little things you do for Ronan,even the smallest thing is such an acomplishement.Feeling Ronan’s love,always.Sending love and hopes to your wonderful and loving family.

Happiness is playing in the forest in a tutu. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #tutusandmud #babydoll #theadventuresofpoppy #mybabe #luckymama This is life. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #getbusylivingorgetbusydying #washingtonsummer #gooutside #mybabe #illkeepyousafeyoukeepmewild #missyouro This little human has saved my heart. It will never be whole again, but she has put back pieces that I thought were forever gone. So thankful for you, Poppy Roo. And Liam and Quinn, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #allgoodthingsarewildandfree #missmyboys #missyouro #summeroflove