2 weeks is absurd. Guess I should have been checked into the looney bin, long ago.

tumblr_md84p7x3O11r2d08xo1_400

This is from my Dr. Jo. How absolutely cruel. What is wrong with these so called, “doctors?” I wonder if any of them, have ever lost a child. Medication is NOT the answer to any of this. There is no pill for grief.

1. FU cancer

/  December 4, 2012

I’m sorry, Maya.

2. Eva

/  December 4, 2012

This is sooo true no pill in the world will take away the grief. I did not lose a child but i lost 2 parents and grandfather with 6 weeks of one another back in march, and no matter what people say or do nothing will help with the grieving process. I sure do not like when people say “oh get over it” life does go on. Easier said than done. Just know one thing Maya. I do know how you feel and am soooo sorry.

3. This pisses me off so bad!! Greedy ass pharmaceutical companies just want to keep pumping out anti-depressants, because that’s where they make big money!! It’s all about money for them!! If they put their focus on cancer drugs this world would be a better place, because you know for damn sure we’d have much better drug options for cancer patients!! It’s all about the money with those fucktards!!

4. Marilyn Benjamin

/  December 4, 2012

Please read the blog-the good doctor is worried that funding will no longer be available to treat those with acute grief-in a supportive-what I understand-not a pill fix way-She is very concerned with the new guidelines to treat grief-I took away she is against a pill fix and wants those in need of grief support to get it covered not in pill form but in a group lead setting that would be recognized and covered by insurance. Read about it…..I apologize if i mis read or took away her concerns differently than the Dr. meant it to be.

5. becca

/  December 4, 2012

im sorry medical doctors can be a pain in manny ways,when i got really sick we didnt know what it was but i went to a doctor whos open to natural ways and we found out im gluten intolerant, i know nothing can solve what you’ve been through but you should try seeing a nature patheic or some people call them nutritionolist maybe you should consider acupuncture it loosens muscles and i believe stress it wont cure grief but it can help with stress.

6. Tifani

/  December 4, 2012

That is fucking bullshit!!

7. Tifani

/  December 4, 2012

Meaning This new thing that only 2 weeks to greive!! Ridiculous!!

Must be a book writing night. #ronan #fucancer #ronanbook #bestofficeever #handstandqueen Somebody get this kid an agent. #ronan #fucancer #omg #hes10 #basketball #littleballer #madskills Brother pick up time! #poppy#ronan #fucancer Working on my skin cancer. #ronan #fucancer #justkidding #coveredinsunscreen #camelbackmountain #hotasballsuphere #mommytimeout She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy Watching that pretty Arizona sunset. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #poppyrooiloveyou Fuzzy besties. #poppy #ronan #poppyandmama #fucancer #love For the past two weeks all Poppy has been doing is carrying around Ronan's picture, kissing it, saying "Ro Ro" and trying to open the frame up because I think she thinks if she does, he will come out and play with her. It's heartbreaking and so very sweet. I'm amazed that one of her first words was Ro Ro and that she walks around saying it all day long as if he is her very best friend. #poppy #ronan #fucancer Sorry to wake you sister, but we have to get your brothers from school. #poppy #ronan #sleepysister #fucancer Hoopster. #ronan #fucancer #littleman #basketballballer #futurenbaplayer @quinnthompson24 Air. #ronan #fucancer #q-dub #littleman #basketballballer Truth. #ronan #fucancer #stopcomplainingaboutstupidshit #begrateful #insomnia