2 weeks is absurd. Guess I should have been checked into the looney bin, long ago.

tumblr_md84p7x3O11r2d08xo1_400

This is from my Dr. Jo. How absolutely cruel. What is wrong with these so called, “doctors?” I wonder if any of them, have ever lost a child. Medication is NOT the answer to any of this. There is no pill for grief.

1. FU cancer

/  December 4, 2012

I’m sorry, Maya.

2. Eva

/  December 4, 2012

This is sooo true no pill in the world will take away the grief. I did not lose a child but i lost 2 parents and grandfather with 6 weeks of one another back in march, and no matter what people say or do nothing will help with the grieving process. I sure do not like when people say “oh get over it” life does go on. Easier said than done. Just know one thing Maya. I do know how you feel and am soooo sorry.

3. This pisses me off so bad!! Greedy ass pharmaceutical companies just want to keep pumping out anti-depressants, because that’s where they make big money!! It’s all about money for them!! If they put their focus on cancer drugs this world would be a better place, because you know for damn sure we’d have much better drug options for cancer patients!! It’s all about the money with those fucktards!!

4. Marilyn Benjamin

/  December 4, 2012

Please read the blog-the good doctor is worried that funding will no longer be available to treat those with acute grief-in a supportive-what I understand-not a pill fix way-She is very concerned with the new guidelines to treat grief-I took away she is against a pill fix and wants those in need of grief support to get it covered not in pill form but in a group lead setting that would be recognized and covered by insurance. Read about it…..I apologize if i mis read or took away her concerns differently than the Dr. meant it to be.

5. becca

/  December 4, 2012

im sorry medical doctors can be a pain in manny ways,when i got really sick we didnt know what it was but i went to a doctor whos open to natural ways and we found out im gluten intolerant, i know nothing can solve what you’ve been through but you should try seeing a nature patheic or some people call them nutritionolist maybe you should consider acupuncture it loosens muscles and i believe stress it wont cure grief but it can help with stress.

6. Tifani

/  December 4, 2012

That is fucking bullshit!!

7. Tifani

/  December 4, 2012

Meaning This new thing that only 2 weeks to greive!! Ridiculous!!

Car wash babe. #poppy #ronan #poppyrooiloveyou #legsfordays #littlelady This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan