CPK Loves The Ronan Thompson Foundation! I hope to see you all there!

1. Jaime

/  November 21, 2012

That is so awesome!!

2. Hi I’m a server at Coup des Tartes restaurant. We’ve been running a promotion all month for Rockstar Ronan. For every couple that comes in and donates a minimum of $10 to Rockstar Ronan…we give them 20% off their total bill. We have Ronan pictures on most of the tables and our servers explain the story the best we know it. I’ve been to green cleaner a bunch getting bracelets and cards to help spread your story. At the end of the month, we will give you all we’ve collected. We’re a small BYOB french restaurant and people have been responding well. You can post about it if you want. Otherwise, we just keep telling the people that come in and posting to our own personal facebook pages to help get people in. spreading the love……… andrea from coup des tartes ________________________________

3. Get the Birmingham Alabama one involved. ;). Wish we could be there!

4. Mom too

/  November 22, 2012

CPK, I’ll be there!

5. Thank you Maya for all you do. Passed on to me from a fellow blogger Elena’s Livin (see her post http://elenaselivan.com/2012/11/21/thank-you-nominated-by-bloggers-for-the-sunshine-award/)

I am nominating you for the Sunshine Award for “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”. If you would like to Accept great. If not, no worries- you have a shout out on my blog page: http://livingwithfibroblog.com/sunshine-award-nomination/
    #stay triumphant and keep on blogging!
    Calvin

6. Donita Pena

/  November 24, 2012

Will definitely visit CPK for Ronan. They are awesome, and they support the Starlight Foundation’s events that I take my daughter to. Thank you CPR!!!

Happiness is playing in the forest in a tutu. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #tutusandmud #babydoll #theadventuresofpoppy #mybabe #luckymama This is life. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #getbusylivingorgetbusydying #washingtonsummer #gooutside #mybabe #illkeepyousafeyoukeepmewild #missyouro This little human has saved my heart. It will never be whole again, but she has put back pieces that I thought were forever gone. So thankful for you, Poppy Roo. And Liam and Quinn, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #allgoodthingsarewildandfree #missmyboys #missyouro #summeroflove