Happy Birthday, baby boy. I love you to the moon and back.

1. Mel

/  May 11, 2012

Already half way through May 12th in Australia.

Thinking of you and your beautiful family.

Xoxox

2. Michelle H.

/  May 11, 2012

Will do! Hope you’re hanging in there…could may 9, may 12 & mothers day be any closer together?? Gheesh. You’ve really been on my mind…xoxo

/  May 12, 2012

Happy birthday Rockstar Ro!!! Always RoLove!!! XO

4. KT

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ronan!!! Shine on
    Shine bright little man!!!

5. C

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ronan!! We know that you are celebrating like a Rockstar!! We will be honoring you and your family by celebrating Ronan’s Day of Love, and by wishing you all lots of love and many peaceful moments today. ~from your stranger friends on the east coast

6. Val

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ronan.

7. Happy Birthday sweet Ronan. Thinking of you all and trying to spread the Rolove. Sending you peace, hugs and a gigantic Fuck You Cancer!!! xoxo

8. Mama J

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful baby boy to ever walk this earth!!! And a HUGE FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING CANCER!!

9. Jaime H.

/  May 12, 2012

Thinking of Ronan today and every day!!! xoxo

10. Maria

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Beautiful Birthday Boy! I promise to do it with RoLove today (and every day)! Starting with a donation to your foundation.

11. Angie

/  May 12, 2012

Happy birthday Ronan!!!

12. Katie

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Baby boy! You’re loved & thought about often!

13. Katie

/  May 12, 2012

I work in Santa Monica California. I just saw about 8 to 10 purple balloons in the sky! :-) With today being Ronan’s birthday, I KNOW it was not a coincidence! That just warmed my heart & gave me an opportunity to talk about it & spread the word to my coworkers! :-)) there is a lot of good in this world! I just saw proof of that! Ronan, you are a miracle & you should BE HERE DARNIT!!! Happy Birthday!!! :-))

14. Rachael

/  May 13, 2012

Thinking of you and your family, there’s so many things I want to say but they seem trivial. Ronan, such a gorgeous brave little man, I cry each time I read your page and Ronan even though I’ve never met you I will keep thinking of you all.

15. Sandy

/  September 14, 2012

May 12 2012 is the day my grandma passed way from Cancer. :/ Thinking of her and Ronan!

3 a.m. speech writing with my bestie Charles Bukowski. He's a good friend to have during nights like this when all I want to do is vomit as I try to prepare for a speech I have to give on May 9th which is the 4 year anniversary of when Ronan died. Honored to have been nominated for such an amazing award, but the timing of the awards ceremony is totally fucked up, award ceremony gods. It will be a miracle if I can get up on that stage and pull this off. #ronan #fucancer #nofilternecessary #vomiteverywhere #may9thcansuckit #bukowskiismyspiritanimal #rebelwithacause #cancerisawhore My favorite co-sleepers. #ronan #fucancer #poppyandteddy #bestiesforlife #assholeteddy #goldendoodle #nightynightlovers Date night. @brimelone @quinn.thompson24 #ronan #fucancer #myloves #family #sissytime #sundays #fuzzylove