Happy Birthday, baby boy. I love you to the moon and back.

1. Mel

/  May 11, 2012

Already half way through May 12th in Australia.

Thinking of you and your beautiful family.

Xoxox

2. Michelle H.

/  May 11, 2012

Will do! Hope you’re hanging in there…could may 9, may 12 & mothers day be any closer together?? Gheesh. You’ve really been on my mind…xoxo

/  May 12, 2012

Happy birthday Rockstar Ro!!! Always RoLove!!! XO

4. KT

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ronan!!! Shine on
    Shine bright little man!!!

5. C

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ronan!! We know that you are celebrating like a Rockstar!! We will be honoring you and your family by celebrating Ronan’s Day of Love, and by wishing you all lots of love and many peaceful moments today. ~from your stranger friends on the east coast

6. Val

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Ronan.

7. Happy Birthday sweet Ronan. Thinking of you all and trying to spread the Rolove. Sending you peace, hugs and a gigantic Fuck You Cancer!!! xoxo

8. Mama J

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful baby boy to ever walk this earth!!! And a HUGE FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING CANCER!!

9. Jaime H.

/  May 12, 2012

Thinking of Ronan today and every day!!! xoxo

10. Maria

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Beautiful Birthday Boy! I promise to do it with RoLove today (and every day)! Starting with a donation to your foundation.

11. Angie

/  May 12, 2012

Happy birthday Ronan!!!

12. Katie

/  May 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to your beautiful Baby boy! You’re loved & thought about often!

13. Katie

/  May 12, 2012

I work in Santa Monica California. I just saw about 8 to 10 purple balloons in the sky! :-) With today being Ronan’s birthday, I KNOW it was not a coincidence! That just warmed my heart & gave me an opportunity to talk about it & spread the word to my coworkers! :-)) there is a lot of good in this world! I just saw proof of that! Ronan, you are a miracle & you should BE HERE DARNIT!!! Happy Birthday!!! :-))

14. Rachael

/  May 13, 2012

Thinking of you and your family, there’s so many things I want to say but they seem trivial. Ronan, such a gorgeous brave little man, I cry each time I read your page and Ronan even though I’ve never met you I will keep thinking of you all.

15. Sandy

/  September 14, 2012

May 12 2012 is the day my grandma passed way from Cancer. :/ Thinking of her and Ronan!

I took Pearl to the library today. I don't think she's going to be allowed back. #ronan #fucancer #fuckinpearl #blacksheep #rebel #kickedout #bannedforlife #boozebeforebooks Monday Mantra. #ronan #fucancer #goodmorningworld #ilovemondays #imissyou @macywood_ Li Li Love. #ronan #fucancer #poppyroo #liamlove #littleballers #arcadiatitans #bestbigbros #luckylittlegirl