You should still be here doing this and it is bullshit that you are not.

1. Kelly

/  February 28, 2012

couldn’t be said anymore perfect. love it!

2. All three of your boys are amazing!!!!

3. HBM

/  February 28, 2012

What a rockstar! Wish I could hug him through that video!

4. OK. This is awesome! I love the video and love the photo. You are so fantastically wonderful.

5. Oh, Ro…you look like you were feeling unwell in this video, yet wanted to just be a little 3 year old….how my heart aches for you, sweet, sweet baby.

6. Tiffany

/  February 28, 2012

As I watched this video, my 3 year old son came and sat beside me. He laughed and said he wanted to play with those friends. Then was confused about why mommy was crying over a fun video…

7. Karen

/  February 29, 2012

His smile is priceless……Quinns and Liams smile is priceless. They should still be able to do this with their little brother!! Maya I loved hearing your soft little chuckles at watching Ronan enjoying the time with his family! it breaks my heart too because its just not fucking fair!! All my love!!

8. Lori

/  February 29, 2012

Pure RoLove. Pure RoLight.

Lorde with my little royal. @quinnthompson24 #ronan #fucancer #lorde #imthecoolestmomever #hessocute Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe