You should still be here doing this and it is bullshit that you are not.

1. Kelly

/  February 28, 2012

couldn’t be said anymore perfect. love it!

2. All three of your boys are amazing!!!!

3. HBM

/  February 28, 2012

What a rockstar! Wish I could hug him through that video!

4. OK. This is awesome! I love the video and love the photo. You are so fantastically wonderful.

5. Oh, Ro…you look like you were feeling unwell in this video, yet wanted to just be a little 3 year old….how my heart aches for you, sweet, sweet baby.

6. Tiffany

/  February 28, 2012

As I watched this video, my 3 year old son came and sat beside me. He laughed and said he wanted to play with those friends. Then was confused about why mommy was crying over a fun video…

7. Karen

/  February 29, 2012

His smile is priceless……Quinns and Liams smile is priceless. They should still be able to do this with their little brother!! Maya I loved hearing your soft little chuckles at watching Ronan enjoying the time with his family! it breaks my heart too because its just not fucking fair!! All my love!!

8. Lori

/  February 29, 2012

Pure RoLove. Pure RoLight.

Taylor+Justin=died of happiness. Even Teddy feels all the feels. #ronan #fucancer #sleepybear #dreamcometrue #perfection @taylorswift So much yes. Today, is Women's Equality day. In our house, we are raising our boys to become men who respect, admire, and raise women up. They are being taught that girls are just as powerful as boys and should have the same rights. My daughter will always be told she can do whatever she wants in life as long as she works hard and is passionate about what it is she wants. She will know her voice is important and she will never be told otherwise. #ronan #fucancer #powerfulwoman #girlpower #thewordicantisnotallowedinourhouse #iamwomanhearmeroar #hero Thank you @empirestatebuilding for once again choosing to NOT support kids with cancer. You light up for every cause out there, except these kids. This is once again so disappointing and disgusting. This is far from over as I'm not giving up. We will find other ways to honor the 46 kids who are diagnosed with cancer everyday, the 7 of them who will die, and the ones who have died like my son. We will do this with or without your help and it will be a beautiful thing. #ronan #fucancer #beboldgogold #empirestatebuildingsucks #rude #ourkidsmatter #achildslifeisworthmorethangold