You should still be here doing this and it is bullshit that you are not.

1. Kelly

/  February 28, 2012

couldn’t be said anymore perfect. love it!

2. All three of your boys are amazing!!!!

3. HBM

/  February 28, 2012

What a rockstar! Wish I could hug him through that video!

4. OK. This is awesome! I love the video and love the photo. You are so fantastically wonderful.

5. Oh, Ro…you look like you were feeling unwell in this video, yet wanted to just be a little 3 year old….how my heart aches for you, sweet, sweet baby.

6. Tiffany

/  February 28, 2012

As I watched this video, my 3 year old son came and sat beside me. He laughed and said he wanted to play with those friends. Then was confused about why mommy was crying over a fun video…

7. Karen

/  February 29, 2012

His smile is priceless……Quinns and Liams smile is priceless. They should still be able to do this with their little brother!! Maya I loved hearing your soft little chuckles at watching Ronan enjoying the time with his family! it breaks my heart too because its just not fucking fair!! All my love!!

8. Lori

/  February 29, 2012

Pure RoLove. Pure RoLight.

She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy Watching that pretty Arizona sunset. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #poppyrooiloveyou Fuzzy besties. #poppy #ronan #poppyandmama #fucancer #love For the past two weeks all Poppy has been doing is carrying around Ronan's picture, kissing it, saying "Ro Ro" and trying to open the frame up because I think she thinks if she does, he will come out and play with her. It's heartbreaking and so very sweet. I'm amazed that one of her first words was Ro Ro and that she walks around saying it all day long as if he is her very best friend. #poppy #ronan #fucancer Sorry to wake you sister, but we have to get your brothers from school. #poppy #ronan #sleepysister #fucancer Hoopster. #ronan #fucancer #littleman #basketballballer #futurenbaplayer @quinnthompson24 Air. #ronan #fucancer #q-dub #littleman #basketballballer Truth. #ronan #fucancer #stopcomplainingaboutstupidshit #begrateful #insomnia Mother Nature, you are pretty rad. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon #nosociopathsallowed Sundays. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon Sleepy bunny. #poppy#ronan #fucancer #babybunny Weekend ballers. #ronan #fucancer #littleballers