Also, PLEASE…. DO NOT SUPPORT THE RELAY FOR LIFE IF YOU WANT TO SUPPORT KIDS.

I had someone tell me that a team was being formed for Ronan through the American Cancer Society and the Relay for Life. PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ORGANIZATION IN THE NAME OF KIDS. Unless they change the way their greedy, corrupt organization works, which is a fucking business and nothing else…. Please DO NOT DONATE TO THEM. They have NO INTEREST IN SAVING OUR KIDS.

Please research where your money is going. I cannot stress this enough. Too much of it gets wasted on bullshit that is not going to make a difference. WE HAVE TO BE EDUCATED ON WHERE EXACTLY OUR HARD EARNED MONEY IS GOING. Stop the insanity of letting these assholes get paid huge salaries all in the name of fucking cancer. That is beyond FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!

Thanks lovelies. Have a RoBeautiful Day!!!!!

xoxo

1. Julie

/  January 23, 2012

Yikes….So many times we are misinformed…We try to help an organization, only to find out that most of the donations get sucked up in admin fees…etc, Thank you for the heads up. This one is scratched off my list!!!

/  January 23, 2012

Definitely scratch off my list!!!!
    Thanks for all of the awareness Maya!!!
    Hope you’re enjoying your second home away from home :)
    xo

3. Nickee

/  January 23, 2012

Thank you for the information! I will spread the word.

Ugh, I hate how those greedy people make big money in the name of cancer…. I will not support any cause that is like that. Hopefully more people will start to catch on. Thanks Maya.

4. Leona

/  January 23, 2012

aaaaand, THIS is why my money goes to you. Maya. Who I know will do the right thing….you already are ;-)

Love you RoMama, you are doing it.

Hugz and love from your Canadian friend,
    Leona~

5. kris Tee

/  January 23, 2012

Rite on Maya!!Fuck these assholes!

6. Sara Maurer

/  January 24, 2012

Thanks for the heads up,…..

7. HBM

/  January 24, 2012

Maya, do you know anything about the Avon walks that people do? I have a friend participating and she’s looking for donations. I know it’s Breast Cancer related, but didn’t know exactly where the money went. If you have any info that would be great before I donate!

Thank you! Enjoy your time with Ro in NYC and DC. He’s with you!
    Haneen

8. OMG thank you for informing me of this bullshit, I will try and let the people in my circle of friends and family know this. Hugs, Diane

9. Isabelle

/  November 26, 2012

OK… Now I’m glad that I told my bestie, K, that I did not, in fact, want to do the Relay For Life. Maybe I knew deep down that they wouldn’t help kids. My friend does all the Breast Cancer stuff, which is nice, but I know where my heart for awareness spreading is… HERE. LOVE YOU ALL TO THE MOON AND BACK! :)

@woodythompson75 Heartbreaking. Poppy needs a puppy, ASAP. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #makingoutwithafakedog #goldendoodleplease #poppyneedsapuppy #dontmakehercry #daddywooneedsapuppytoo Peace out, mama! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #missindependant #nocluewhereshegetsthatfrom #washingtonsummer #shessotinybutshedoesntknow #mylove #missyouro Poppy Tenenbaum. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #theroyaltenenbaumsnewestaddation #tracksuitsrule #littleballer #proindahouse