Lovely Little Blog Readers.Thank you.

The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2011 annual report for this blog.

Here’s an excerpt:

London Olympic Stadium holds 80,000 people. This blog was viewed about 1,900,000 times in 2011. If it were competing at London Olympic Stadium, it would take about 24 sold-out events for that many people to see it.

Click here to see the complete report.

1. Leona

/  December 31, 2011

No. Thank YOU, Maya. Thank you for sharing and being honest. I for one, honestly think of you everyday, and Ronan……and you have changed the way I think and do everything.
    So, for that, Thank you. This New Years Eve is a big one……BIG CHANGES in 2012 baby!!

Love to you always,
    Leona~

I was behind in reading your posts….but you were on my mind MORE than usual. Only to find out, youre in the pacific northwest…..That makes sense, I could feel your vibe<3

2. Lori

/  December 31, 2011

Maya, Thinking of you and Ronan. My heart hurts for you so much. You are so brave just to put yourself out there and for sharing your painful journey.
    I know Ro will sprinkle us This year with his magic. You are doing great things, and people
    Are listening. Ronan really is so magical.

3. Those are some impressive statistics…you truly are changing people’s lives.

4. Cheryl (Singapore)

/  January 1, 2012

Dear Maya,
    You, your family and especially little Ronan are always in my thoughts and prayers.Though we don’t know each other, your story will always continue to inspire me.

Just know that no matter how tough it is, we are always here crying with you, supporting you, cussing with you, cheering you on, even laughing with you when you have your own good moments.

You are the best momma to Ronan and your twin boys (it really makes me miss my mother a lot)!

I hope 2012 will bring you better and better days ahead – it will be tough I know, but I pray always that you have moments of joy, healing and peace that you can call your own.

i wish I can just give you one big hug!

Cheryl

5. Tiffany

/  January 1, 2012

Those are some impressive stats. To think that you’ve helped to bring awareness to that many people is amazing. How do they track it though – is it the number of times the page has been viewed or do they track IP addresses so each one is counted once? The reason I ask is that my husband was joking that at least one million of those hits are from me! ;-)

/  January 1, 2012

Thank you Maya… for sharing your beautiful blue eyed spicy monkey with all of us. Rockstar Ro Always!! xoxo

Peace & strength mama!

7. Thank you and Ronan. You are both changing the world. Take care.

8. Dawn

/  January 1, 2012

Thinking of you, Ronan, and your family always. You have completely captured my heart from the moment I found your blog in April, and not a day has gone by that I don’t think and pray for you. Wishing that 2012 gives cancer a huge kick in the ass that it deserves!

9. sara maurer

/  January 2, 2012

You and your family are ALWAYS on my mind. It’s so amazing to me, how all of us strangers are so connected through you and Ronan. You are changing lives everywhere. Behind ya all the way!
    <3 Sara

My little campers had another boy/girl dance last night at camp. I'm guessing there was a lot of standing around and ignoring the girls. I'll keep them that way for as long as possible! #ronan #fucancer #littlestuds #justsaynotogirls #nokissingallowed #thisisthefreakingcutestthingever #boysrule #missthemsomuch Wise words Wednesday. #ronan #fucancer #wisewordswednesday #truth #fsu @brimelone Pearl is really regretting last nights decisions and the fact that she is grounded from the car. #pearl #ronan #fucancer #regretful #walkofshame #pearlishungover #pearlisgrounded #blacksheep #getyourshittogetherpearl