Because Palmer Cash Kicks Ass

I’ve been ordering from this company for years. I love to rock my Golden Girls and Magnum P.I. Shirts weekly. Ben, the president contacted me a few months ago to tell me the sweet story of his wife who is a loyal blog follower. They wanted to make a Ronan shirt. I was honored to help them. Thank you to Ben and his lovely wife. Hope you all LOVE them. I think they are totally badass and am so proud to have Ronan’s name represented by such an awesome company. Here you go, friends! Order away!

1. LOVE the ROCKSTAR RONAN one. Everyone else must too because I had to get a Large – Medium sold out already!

2. Robin Lamb

/  November 24, 2011

I ordered mine last night and so did a few of my friends :))

3. megan rodriguez

/  November 24, 2011

Amazeballs!! Love them all!! Ordering now…..

4. Awesome shirts!!!

5. kim

/  November 26, 2011

love!! cant wait to order one!!

6. Chill

/  November 26, 2011

Are you going to add children’s sizes? I want them for everyone in my family!

7. Kristi

/  December 10, 2011

I was directed to your blog and Ronan’s story via Palmer Cash. I also have been ordering from them for years and LOVE their stuff. They are based here in Idaho. I love the shirts and I love even more that they support a good cause. I will be buying them for friends and family and sharing Rockstar Ronan’s story. FUCK CANCER and take care, Maya.

~Kristi

Lorde with my little royal. @quinnthompson24 #ronan #fucancer #lorde #imthecoolestmomever #hessocute Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe