Because Palmer Cash Kicks Ass

I’ve been ordering from this company for years. I love to rock my Golden Girls and Magnum P.I. Shirts weekly. Ben, the president contacted me a few months ago to tell me the sweet story of his wife who is a loyal blog follower. They wanted to make a Ronan shirt. I was honored to help them. Thank you to Ben and his lovely wife. Hope you all LOVE them. I think they are totally badass and am so proud to have Ronan’s name represented by such an awesome company. Here you go, friends! Order away!

1. LOVE the ROCKSTAR RONAN one. Everyone else must too because I had to get a Large – Medium sold out already!

2. Robin Lamb

/  November 24, 2011

I ordered mine last night and so did a few of my friends :))

3. megan rodriguez

/  November 24, 2011

Amazeballs!! Love them all!! Ordering now…..

4. Awesome shirts!!!

5. kim

/  November 26, 2011

love!! cant wait to order one!!

6. Chill

/  November 26, 2011

Are you going to add children’s sizes? I want them for everyone in my family!

7. Kristi

/  December 10, 2011

I was directed to your blog and Ronan’s story via Palmer Cash. I also have been ordering from them for years and LOVE their stuff. They are based here in Idaho. I love the shirts and I love even more that they support a good cause. I will be buying them for friends and family and sharing Rockstar Ronan’s story. FUCK CANCER and take care, Maya.

~Kristi

Hijacked @knjoy's pen to write her letter to the Empire State Building. #poppy #ronan #poppyforpresident #fucancer #gettinshitdone #meow Who here things I'm getting on the red eye without taking this gigantic Hello Kitty pillow with us? Thinking probably not... #poppy #ronan #poppytakesnewyork #fucancer #theadventuresofpoppy/Pearl #notvisitingtheempirestatebuilding #hellokitty #meow @knjoy Sounds like the best idea ever. @knjoy @kmacnyc @poppyroo #ronan #fucancer #pearlcancometoo #nyc #hiempirestatebuilding #beboldgogold #eatsleepraverepeat @ally @rachelatnyu