Because Palmer Cash Kicks Ass

I’ve been ordering from this company for years. I love to rock my Golden Girls and Magnum P.I. Shirts weekly. Ben, the president contacted me a few months ago to tell me the sweet story of his wife who is a loyal blog follower. They wanted to make a Ronan shirt. I was honored to help them. Thank you to Ben and his lovely wife. Hope you all LOVE them. I think they are totally badass and am so proud to have Ronan’s name represented by such an awesome company. Here you go, friends! Order away!

1. LOVE the ROCKSTAR RONAN one. Everyone else must too because I had to get a Large – Medium sold out already!

2. Robin Lamb

/  November 24, 2011

I ordered mine last night and so did a few of my friends :))

3. megan rodriguez

/  November 24, 2011

Amazeballs!! Love them all!! Ordering now…..

4. Awesome shirts!!!

5. kim

/  November 26, 2011

love!! cant wait to order one!!

6. Chill

/  November 26, 2011

Are you going to add children’s sizes? I want them for everyone in my family!

7. Kristi

/  December 10, 2011

I was directed to your blog and Ronan’s story via Palmer Cash. I also have been ordering from them for years and LOVE their stuff. They are based here in Idaho. I love the shirts and I love even more that they support a good cause. I will be buying them for friends and family and sharing Rockstar Ronan’s story. FUCK CANCER and take care, Maya.

~Kristi

Poppy's learned some new moves. @macymwood #poppy #ronan #daftpunk #thatsherjam She thinks I'm funny. #poppy #ronan #poppymommyselfie #fucancer Having a conversation with crazy from across the street. #poppy #ronan #poppydoesntdropthefbombsthough #fucancer @knjoy I think I found the person that's been eating all of our Nutella. #poppy #ronan #busted #weneedanewjar #nofoodjustnutella My favorite Poky Little Puppy. #poppy #ronan #bookobsessed #pokylittlepuppy #ilovehervoice Must be a book writing night. #ronan #fucancer #ronanbook #bestofficeever #handstandqueen Somebody get this kid an agent. #ronan #fucancer #omg #hes10 #basketball #littleballer #madskills Brother pick up time! #poppy#ronan #fucancer Working on my skin cancer. #ronan #fucancer #justkidding #coveredinsunscreen #camelbackmountain #hotasballsuphere #mommytimeout She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy Watching that pretty Arizona sunset. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #poppyrooiloveyou Fuzzy besties. #poppy #ronan #poppyandmama #fucancer #love