I signed. Will you??

This needs 5,000 signatures. So far, there are 50. That’s sad. Seems like such a simple thing to do. Take a second to sign, please. I often wonder how many of these things are legit…. but it’s worth a shot. Sign, share, and help do something. Thank you, lovelies.

xoxo

Because he should still be here. Cancer should not have won. Things have to change.

signed!!!

2. I signed and passed the link to friends!

3. Melanie

Signed and tweeted…

4. Jennifer

Yep, #45.

5. Rachel

/  September 29, 2011

Thought this was someone you should know. She is also doing some amazing things for awareness.

6. Jaime H.

done!

7. Anne

/  September 29, 2011

I signed… and it’s up to 177 : ) You are making a difference!

8. Natalie

/  September 29, 2011

Signed and shared! :) This is too important not too!

9. I signed and will put on my FB page!

10. Stefanie Weber

/  September 29, 2011

Signed and posted you post on facebook. I hope to make a change.

11. Chesa

/  September 29, 2011

Thanks Amber for sharing and I am happy to sign!

12. Maureen

/  September 29, 2011

Signed and proud to be #271!
    I will tell the world!!

13. Julie

Signed!=) # 276

14. I signed and it’s up to 277! Slow but steady wins the race!

15. Colleen Fisher

/  September 29, 2011

Done! I was #283 and I’m spreading the word. Go Maya!

16. #305 bitches! (BTW, I mean that in the friendliest way possible).

17. amandanoel1336

*signed*

18. Jen

/  September 30, 2011

I signed! I am passing this to EVERYONE in my contacts!

19. Melissa Vendt

/  September 30, 2011

#392

20. Karen

/  September 30, 2011

Signed #612…passed it on as well

21. Cari

/  October 1, 2011

I signed, and shared on my Facebook for others to sign!

#Repost from @ronanfoundation If you've been tagged, you're it!!! It’s time to… ‪#‎BeBoldGoGold‬! Get your glitter on! We’re kicking off Childhood Cancer Awareness Month with a bang & a sparkle! Throughout September, we’re turning ourselves into spicy, gold human billboards for childhood cancer awareness and want YOU to join us! Welcome to the #BeBoldGoGold Challenge!
HOW IT WORKS:
You deck yourself out in your gold bling or glitter—jewelry, clothes, facepaint, you name it, you rock it. You head out into a public place. Talk to at least one person about childhood cancer—tell them a fact, like that 46 are diagnosed with cancer every day. The goal is to raise awareness, so talk to as many people as you can & encourage them to take the #BeBoldGoGold Challenge

Film/photograph your adventure, and tag us in it! We’re reposting submissions to our new #BeBoldGoGold Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. When you post your video/photo, nominate 3 people to carry out the challenge by tagging them. They have 48 hours after being tagged to get their gold on! Make sure to hashtag #BeBoldGoGold and ‪#‎RTF‬

At the end of September, we’re giving a prize to whoever goes all out and makes the biggest impact (aka raises the most awareness)! We’ll also have #BeBoldGoGold shirts available to purchase (link coming soon). If you would prefer to donate instead of (or in addition to) the challenge, visit: http://www.theronanthompsonfoundation.com/ & share the link.
The Challenge starts…NOW! #Repost from @firedaughterclothing
It's almost September! Childhood Cancer Awareness Month- this is my I think 4th year working with my absolutely amazing girlfriend @mamamaya to raise awareness for Childhood Cancer, which brutally stole her son Ronan.  I was introduced to Maya when my close girlfriend Sandra's daughter was also fighting for her life, alongside Ronan.  Mia beat her cancer but has severe radiation injury.  This horrible horrible thing brought us all together and we are determined to make a difference for all of our babies.  Keep an eye out over the next week or so.  It's time to Go Gold 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 "And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...I shake it off, I shake it off." #pearl #gettingreadyfortimessquare #nycorbust #nycgoesgold #beboldgogold #rtf #shakeitoff @taylorswift @knjoy