I miss everything about you.

1. Hilary

/  August 31, 2011

Maya, just by looking at your photographs you can almost feel the love between you and your gorgeous blue-eyed boy. You are beautiful and that love is beautiful and can never be lost. Thinking of you today as everyday. Wishing you a day with some twinkles and sparkles. Hugs to you all. x

2. LIsa

/  August 31, 2011

I love this song AND picture!!! I’m glad to see somebody else kisses their kids like this. My mother in law told me I was disgusting. Can you make up a name for her??? Lol! Thank for lasts nights post, I was crying and cracking up all at once. I hope today is a much better day. <3

3. Oh man Maya, I started to send you an email the other day about how this song reminded me of you. Some parts don’t, but most of the words do. Especially, “I see your blue eyes, every time I close mine.” Each time I look at a picture of Ronan and see those beautiful eyes of his, I think about you seeing those every time you close your eyes. I think of you a lot. Ronan sends us all signs. When he does, I give him some some loving, peaceful energy to take to you. Ronan won’t ever be forgotten.
    Alyssa

4. What a great picture! And a great song!

5. sara maurer

/  August 31, 2011

My friend told me that my eyes have changed, a dear friend that knows me well. I finally figured out that it happened after I started reading your blog. It’s because I no longer live in a bubble, like I did before. I now know how precious this life is when we have our loved ones here with us, our children. I think my eyes are now wiser and full of emotion. My daughter played me a song yesterday and told me it reminded her of Ronan. She’s ten years old, and I have shared some of your writing with her. When she is sick of her brother, or so mad she says she wishes he’s not here, I remind her of your boys. How they no longer have their brother, and theyd give anything to have him back. Ronan is constantly being brought up in our home. We’ve never met you, but your little one has taught my family lessons for life. He will always live on in our family. I’m at work, breaking the rules and on my phone, and just saw this picture of you and Ronan and had to comment. Just absolute sweet everlasting love. Thank you for all you have taught me and my family.

I hope today is a good day!

Sara

6. Natalie

/  August 31, 2011

Oh Maya! I was eating lunch and reading your blog and saw this picture and nearly spit out my food! I’m laughing so hard!!!!!!! So cute! Much love and hugs from Ohio!

7. Phaedra Hansen

/  August 31, 2011

I don’t think you ever had to tell Ro…he knew…

/  August 31, 2011

Maya,

LOVE. this.song!
    Thinking of you and Rockstar Ro!
    Peace & Strength
    xo
    I hope today is an OK day!

Church with a view. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon #badassesonly Poppy! I promise I'll be right back! #poppy #ronan #nana #fucancer #mommyneedsahikingbreak I continue to be inspired by the youth of today. #ronan #lorde #fucancer #musicislife @quinnthompson24 Lorde with my little royal. @quinnthompson24 #ronan #fucancer #lorde #imthecoolestmomever #hessocute Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood