For you, Ro and Mr. Sparkly Eyes tonight. Miss you.

1. AF

/  July 28, 2011

I read your blog every day and as a father your strength and love is simply amazing!!

/  July 28, 2011

one of my fav coldplay songs….

thinking of you Maya and Rockstar RO!!!
    xo

3. Maureen

/  July 28, 2011

every time i hear this song i think of ronan. thinking of you always. peace to you.

4. Wish I had words to make it better… I think of Ronan all the time- he’s changing lives, Maya. Praying for you and for your transition back to Phoenix. Much love and hoping songs like this will help… man my heart hurts…

5. ag

/  July 28, 2011

Love this Song!!! I look forward to reading your blog everyday and praying for you all every night… Stay strong Mama Maya, You will make it through… Luvs and Hugs

6. Kim

/  July 29, 2011

I just stumbled upon your blog and have fallen completely in love with your gorgeous baby Ronan. I intend to read all your past blogs as they are so amazing. I feel like you are speaking for me sometimes when I read your messages.

The first year is unbearable. The six month mark was the hardest for me, it was also Christmas. But the worst part is learning to live without them…everyday for the rest of your life. No one ever told me that. I hope that soon the good memories will start to take over and you find joy and comfort in them. The sadness never goes away, but it does weaken.

If I saw you at the local bakery and we made eye contact I would smile. I wouldn’t be able to help it. I would think of Ronan and how beautiful and amazing he is.
    Kim

Car wash babe. #poppy #ronan #poppyrooiloveyou #legsfordays #littlelady This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan