No words are needed for this song, Ro. We both know Eddie Vedder is a god.

1. Theresa

/  June 27, 2011

So fitting, love the song.

2. Porter Holden

/  June 27, 2011

Maya,

I am so happy you had a better day! I couldn’t seem to get it posted, but if you are a pearl jam fan search ” pearl jam come back ” on you tube. It’s a concert from Italy and it is beautiful. I hope it helps your grieving process as all these amazing songs you post to. Stay strong and God bless you and your family.

3. amie

/  June 27, 2011

I love Eddie Vedder and it seems this song was written for the both of you! Maya, you remind me so much of me…the love you have for your boys and all! You’re amazing…keep on keepin’ on! ;)

4. Alyssa Crews

/  June 27, 2011

I wish I had known we were in San Diego at the same time. I would have come and found you. I thought about Ronan so much in the past week while I was in Baja. Probably because I wasn’t able to read your blog. Many little signs reminded me of him. I have a few pictures, too. I’ll tag you. Sending you love and hope. Always believing…
    Alyssa

5. Great video, I missed his performance on Letterman so needed to see this. I’m a little bias being a Vedder fan for years, but his Ukulele Songs album is a real winner!

6. Katie

/  June 27, 2011

Love the song.

7. sara

/  June 27, 2011

Beautiful….brought tears again.

Happiness is playing in the forest in a tutu. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #tutusandmud #babydoll #theadventuresofpoppy #mybabe #luckymama This is life. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #getbusylivingorgetbusydying #washingtonsummer #gooutside #mybabe #illkeepyousafeyoukeepmewild #missyouro This little human has saved my heart. It will never be whole again, but she has put back pieces that I thought were forever gone. So thankful for you, Poppy Roo. And Liam and Quinn, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #allgoodthingsarewildandfree #missmyboys #missyouro #summeroflove