No words are needed for this song, Ro. We both know Eddie Vedder is a god.

1. Theresa

/  June 27, 2011

So fitting, love the song.

2. Porter Holden

/  June 27, 2011

Maya,

I am so happy you had a better day! I couldn’t seem to get it posted, but if you are a pearl jam fan search ” pearl jam come back ” on you tube. It’s a concert from Italy and it is beautiful. I hope it helps your grieving process as all these amazing songs you post to. Stay strong and God bless you and your family.

3. amie

/  June 27, 2011

I love Eddie Vedder and it seems this song was written for the both of you! Maya, you remind me so much of me…the love you have for your boys and all! You’re amazing…keep on keepin’ on! ;)

4. Alyssa Crews

/  June 27, 2011

I wish I had known we were in San Diego at the same time. I would have come and found you. I thought about Ronan so much in the past week while I was in Baja. Probably because I wasn’t able to read your blog. Many little signs reminded me of him. I have a few pictures, too. I’ll tag you. Sending you love and hope. Always believing…
    Alyssa

5. Great video, I missed his performance on Letterman so needed to see this. I’m a little bias being a Vedder fan for years, but his Ukulele Songs album is a real winner!

6. Katie

/  June 27, 2011

Love the song.

7. sara

/  June 27, 2011

Beautiful….brought tears again.

Car wash babe. #poppy #ronan #poppyrooiloveyou #legsfordays #littlelady This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan