Bracelets

The Water and Ice Store on 40th Street and Camelback, next to Fresh and Easy, now has bracelets!!

Stop in and grab a shaved ice, pick up some bracelets, and give the owner, Denise a big hug from me!!!!

xoxo

1. marcy lyon

/  June 9, 2011

maya, how can we order bracelets if we are not in arizona???

thanks!

2. Amber

Hey Maya:
    Do you have any more bracelettes? I’d like to put some in my office in Huntington Beach.

3. Emily

/  June 9, 2011

I work right around the corner and I’ve been waiting for them to be stocked back up so I can stop by and get some. I will definitely be doing that today after work :)

4. Val

/  June 9, 2011

Is there anywhere to get the bracelets online? I am in the East.

/  June 9, 2011

Maya… I have a bracelet and wear it proudly and a Rockstar Ronan button. I got both at the Silent Auction.

Thanks for sharing Ro with all of us!
    XO

6. Kate

/  June 9, 2011

Please let us know if they will be available for purchase for out of state friends of Ronan. xo

7. Katie I.

/  June 9, 2011

Going tomorrow to take kiddos for their first shaved ice, I will be thinking of Ronan! Also going to pick up bracelets for myself, family, and friends… it is important that they know about your little guy! I will wear mine always… even in my fanciest dress… I’m sure people will want to know about the bracelet I am continuously sporting and I will get to tell them.

8. Robin

/  June 9, 2011

How can us out of staters get some ?

9. Sascha

/  June 9, 2011

Dear Maya, I live in The Netherlands. Is there some other way I can buy bracelets?
    Love,
    Sascha

10. Shyla

/  June 9, 2011

Can we order online? I live in TX and would love to support your family any way I can!

11. Maureen

Hi Maya,
    I am in FL and I would love to order a bracelet. I hope their might be a way to get one.
    Prayers of peace continue.
    Maureen

12. Shlomit

/  June 9, 2011

Thank you, Maya! I just picked up some bracelets for my boys and others (and got a shaved ice, thinking of Ronan and honoring him as I did)! Denise was great.

Love the new bracelet (“The Brightest Star”) :) Still wearing my “hero” one always.

13. Shelly

/  June 9, 2011

I live in Missouri and would also like to know how to get the bracelets….

14. katy

/  June 9, 2011

i’ve been following your story for awhile. I’ve never commented before, but my heart aches for you all the time. I have an almost 4 year old. I cant imagine your pain.

When she wakes from her nap, we will go get a bracelet and a shaved ice…..that’s 2 minutes down the street from us!

much love to you and your family.

15. Tricia

Maya~
    I am wearing mine! There have been people at work already asking me about it!! I am always sharing Ronan’s story! We will get the word out one person at a time!!!

16. Adrienne

/  June 9, 2011

Got of them today! Love Denise and the shaved ice!

17. Silvia

/  June 10, 2011

Dearest Maya,

I live in Germany and I would ask, if there is a way for me to buy bracelets?

you and your family are in my prayers and my thoughts. You all are my last thought before i fell asleep and my first thought when I wake up.

I send all my prayers, love and thoughts to you

love
    Silvia

18. Hi maya,

I have been following your blog for awhile. We must have lived really close to each other in Phoenix – all the places that you mention are so familiar. I get really upset thinking that I must have come across you in passing and did not realize what a brave battle you were fighting at home. My family has since moved to the East Coast, but I will be coming back to Phoenix this weekend and can’t wait to stop by and pick up some bracelets.

Praying for peace for you and your family,
    Kathy

19. Kayla

/  September 9, 2012

Can they ship some bracelets to Maryland ?

20. chriss

/  September 14, 2012

can we still purchace bracelets Minnesota needs some

21. Julie

/  October 4, 2012

I am in Georgia. Is there any way to purchace bracelets??

22. katie

/  October 16, 2012

I live in Georgia, Is there a way I can buy a bracelet?

23. secret

/  October 31, 2012

Maya where can I get the bracelet? I live in California and would love to buy bracalets

Look at that beautiful gray sky. #ronan #fucancer #washingtonchristmas #nosunshineallowed #rainfordays #rolove #prettylittletrees Bedtime stories. Tonight's was extra special. Thanks @cocomatil #ronan #fucancer #bedtimestoryforpearl #sleeptightlittlerebels #nightynight Yeah, sometimes the kindness of strangers leaves me sobbing at the post office for 20 minutes before I can drive away... #ronan #fucancer #thankfulforthekindnessofstrangers #rolove #thankyouforbeingbetterbecauseofhim #imissmyspicymonkey