Bracelets

The Water and Ice Store on 40th Street and Camelback, next to Fresh and Easy, now has bracelets!!

Stop in and grab a shaved ice, pick up some bracelets, and give the owner, Denise a big hug from me!!!!

xoxo

1. marcy lyon

/  June 9, 2011

maya, how can we order bracelets if we are not in arizona???

thanks!

2. Amber

Hey Maya:
    Do you have any more bracelettes? I’d like to put some in my office in Huntington Beach.

3. Emily

/  June 9, 2011

I work right around the corner and I’ve been waiting for them to be stocked back up so I can stop by and get some. I will definitely be doing that today after work :)

4. Val

/  June 9, 2011

Is there anywhere to get the bracelets online? I am in the East.

/  June 9, 2011

Maya… I have a bracelet and wear it proudly and a Rockstar Ronan button. I got both at the Silent Auction.

Thanks for sharing Ro with all of us!
    XO

6. Kate

/  June 9, 2011

Please let us know if they will be available for purchase for out of state friends of Ronan. xo

7. Katie I.

/  June 9, 2011

Going tomorrow to take kiddos for their first shaved ice, I will be thinking of Ronan! Also going to pick up bracelets for myself, family, and friends… it is important that they know about your little guy! I will wear mine always… even in my fanciest dress… I’m sure people will want to know about the bracelet I am continuously sporting and I will get to tell them.

8. Robin

/  June 9, 2011

How can us out of staters get some ?

9. Sascha

/  June 9, 2011

Dear Maya, I live in The Netherlands. Is there some other way I can buy bracelets?
    Love,
    Sascha

10. Shyla

/  June 9, 2011

Can we order online? I live in TX and would love to support your family any way I can!

11. Maureen

Hi Maya,
    I am in FL and I would love to order a bracelet. I hope their might be a way to get one.
    Prayers of peace continue.
    Maureen

12. Shlomit

/  June 9, 2011

Thank you, Maya! I just picked up some bracelets for my boys and others (and got a shaved ice, thinking of Ronan and honoring him as I did)! Denise was great.

Love the new bracelet (“The Brightest Star”) :) Still wearing my “hero” one always.

13. Shelly

/  June 9, 2011

I live in Missouri and would also like to know how to get the bracelets….

14. katy

/  June 9, 2011

i’ve been following your story for awhile. I’ve never commented before, but my heart aches for you all the time. I have an almost 4 year old. I cant imagine your pain.

When she wakes from her nap, we will go get a bracelet and a shaved ice…..that’s 2 minutes down the street from us!

much love to you and your family.

15. Tricia

Maya~
    I am wearing mine! There have been people at work already asking me about it!! I am always sharing Ronan’s story! We will get the word out one person at a time!!!

16. Adrienne

/  June 9, 2011

Got of them today! Love Denise and the shaved ice!

17. Silvia

/  June 10, 2011

Dearest Maya,

I live in Germany and I would ask, if there is a way for me to buy bracelets?

you and your family are in my prayers and my thoughts. You all are my last thought before i fell asleep and my first thought when I wake up.

I send all my prayers, love and thoughts to you

love
    Silvia

18. Hi maya,

I have been following your blog for awhile. We must have lived really close to each other in Phoenix – all the places that you mention are so familiar. I get really upset thinking that I must have come across you in passing and did not realize what a brave battle you were fighting at home. My family has since moved to the East Coast, but I will be coming back to Phoenix this weekend and can’t wait to stop by and pick up some bracelets.

Praying for peace for you and your family,
    Kathy

19. Kayla

/  September 9, 2012

Can they ship some bracelets to Maryland ?

20. chriss

/  September 14, 2012

can we still purchace bracelets Minnesota needs some

21. Julie

/  October 4, 2012

I am in Georgia. Is there any way to purchace bracelets??

22. katie

/  October 16, 2012

I live in Georgia, Is there a way I can buy a bracelet?

23. secret

/  October 31, 2012

Maya where can I get the bracelet? I live in California and would love to buy bracalets

Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. #ronan #myneighboriscrazierthanyours #thisgoesoneveryday #neighborhoodproblems #movingtoiceland