Bracelets

The Water and Ice Store on 40th Street and Camelback, next to Fresh and Easy, now has bracelets!!

Stop in and grab a shaved ice, pick up some bracelets, and give the owner, Denise a big hug from me!!!!

xoxo

1. marcy lyon

/  June 9, 2011

maya, how can we order bracelets if we are not in arizona???

thanks!

2. Amber

Hey Maya:
    Do you have any more bracelettes? I’d like to put some in my office in Huntington Beach.

3. Emily

/  June 9, 2011

I work right around the corner and I’ve been waiting for them to be stocked back up so I can stop by and get some. I will definitely be doing that today after work :)

4. Val

/  June 9, 2011

Is there anywhere to get the bracelets online? I am in the East.

/  June 9, 2011

Maya… I have a bracelet and wear it proudly and a Rockstar Ronan button. I got both at the Silent Auction.

Thanks for sharing Ro with all of us!
    XO

6. Kate

/  June 9, 2011

Please let us know if they will be available for purchase for out of state friends of Ronan. xo

7. Katie I.

/  June 9, 2011

Going tomorrow to take kiddos for their first shaved ice, I will be thinking of Ronan! Also going to pick up bracelets for myself, family, and friends… it is important that they know about your little guy! I will wear mine always… even in my fanciest dress… I’m sure people will want to know about the bracelet I am continuously sporting and I will get to tell them.

8. Robin

/  June 9, 2011

How can us out of staters get some ?

9. Sascha

/  June 9, 2011

Dear Maya, I live in The Netherlands. Is there some other way I can buy bracelets?
    Love,
    Sascha

10. Shyla

/  June 9, 2011

Can we order online? I live in TX and would love to support your family any way I can!

11. Maureen

Hi Maya,
    I am in FL and I would love to order a bracelet. I hope their might be a way to get one.
    Prayers of peace continue.
    Maureen

12. Shlomit

/  June 9, 2011

Thank you, Maya! I just picked up some bracelets for my boys and others (and got a shaved ice, thinking of Ronan and honoring him as I did)! Denise was great.

Love the new bracelet (“The Brightest Star”) :) Still wearing my “hero” one always.

13. Shelly

/  June 9, 2011

I live in Missouri and would also like to know how to get the bracelets….

14. katy

/  June 9, 2011

i’ve been following your story for awhile. I’ve never commented before, but my heart aches for you all the time. I have an almost 4 year old. I cant imagine your pain.

When she wakes from her nap, we will go get a bracelet and a shaved ice…..that’s 2 minutes down the street from us!

much love to you and your family.

15. Tricia

Maya~
    I am wearing mine! There have been people at work already asking me about it!! I am always sharing Ronan’s story! We will get the word out one person at a time!!!

16. Adrienne

/  June 9, 2011

Got of them today! Love Denise and the shaved ice!

17. Silvia

/  June 10, 2011

Dearest Maya,

I live in Germany and I would ask, if there is a way for me to buy bracelets?

you and your family are in my prayers and my thoughts. You all are my last thought before i fell asleep and my first thought when I wake up.

I send all my prayers, love and thoughts to you

love
    Silvia

18. Hi maya,

I have been following your blog for awhile. We must have lived really close to each other in Phoenix – all the places that you mention are so familiar. I get really upset thinking that I must have come across you in passing and did not realize what a brave battle you were fighting at home. My family has since moved to the East Coast, but I will be coming back to Phoenix this weekend and can’t wait to stop by and pick up some bracelets.

Praying for peace for you and your family,
    Kathy

19. Kayla

/  September 9, 2012

Can they ship some bracelets to Maryland ?

20. chriss

/  September 14, 2012

can we still purchace bracelets Minnesota needs some

21. Julie

/  October 4, 2012

I am in Georgia. Is there any way to purchace bracelets??

22. katie

/  October 16, 2012

I live in Georgia, Is there a way I can buy a bracelet?

23. secret

/  October 31, 2012

Maya where can I get the bracelet? I live in California and would love to buy bracalets

This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan I totally have the best 11 year old in the world. #ronan #fucancer #nutellaordie #notdramaticatall @knjoy