Rockstar Ronan

On May 9th my cousin Woody and Maya lost their baby to a horrible cancer.

Neuroblastoma will not ROCK others!!

In an amazing community effort to raise money and awareness we are

Asking for your help.

All purchases you make with Stella & Dot during May 26-May 30th

will go DIRECTLY to the

The Ronan Thompson Foundation

Give yourself a gift(s) and let it be reminder of a family who lost a loved one

May I suggest a Rockin Purple leather bracelet…

Visit my website:

www.stelladot.com/sites/heidiash

Select Ronan Thompson as the hostess

Shop, pay and receive your gift in memory of Rockstar Ronan!

Heidi 602-320-1228

Next Post

1. Jessica-June

/  May 26, 2011

Now I have to figure out what I want, it’s all so pretty and it’ll help Ronan keep on kickin some cancer ass!

• TREAT yourself to as much as you want in honor of Maya and Ronan! Thank you xo

2. heather

/  May 26, 2011

Would you mind if we reposted this to get the word out and hopefully get more money raised?

3. Silvia

/  May 27, 2011

Oh, there are no shipping options to germany?
    what a pity, I´m so far away :(

4. Vanessa

/  May 27, 2011

Purchased a sweet chain for my baby girl. Thinking of you guys.

5. Paul

/  May 27, 2011

What exactly is this money being used for and is this a non profit organization with a tax i.d. number so that donations made are tax deductible?

• Paul~ Everything has gone through an attorney. The money is going to Ronan’s Foundation which has been approved as a non profit organization. Nobody is looking to make any money off of this for personal reasons. We are doing this to help find a cure. And yes, my friend. Before all of this, I did have the perfect family and I do believe they still exist. The perfect family is simple, Paul. It consists of everyone being healthy and loved. I had that and I was thankful for it everyday.

6. I’m about to order a very pretty ring and pair of earrings. I also wrote about it on my FB status. Hopefully, you’ll get lots and lots of orders on behalf of Ronan’s foundation!

Teenie Tiny Human. #poppy #ronan #poppyvsnature #theadventuresofpoppy #washingtonsummer #naturebaby #muddymessesarethebest Poppy photo shoots are hard work. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #washingtonsummer #popstar #muddymessesarethebest #mymomwillnotthinksooncesheseeshercar #lovemysmalltown You are perfect. #poppy #ronan #washingtonsummer #fucancer #babydoll #funinthemudandawhitedress #naturebaby #theadventuresofpoppy @pinmeup @stephenbrewer