Happy Halloween!

Hope you all had a great Halloween! We had a wonderful one… Ro was able to trick or treat and everything! We started off at our friends, The Tarbell’s house for some great company and delicious┬áhomemade pizzas by Mark himself. After that, we went over to our friends, The Willits for some trick-or-treating. Gay drove about 12 of us around in a golf cart for a good couple of hours. Wheehew!! It was a golf cart full of all boys! Such fun!! Ronan kept right up and was running all around until left there around 9:30. It was late for a school night, but everyone was having such a good time that it was hard to wrap it up. Thank you to our wonderful friends tonight for celebrating with us. It was very special to us to have Ronan out and about. Tomorrow, we start Round 4 of his magic medicine. We will be in the hospital until Thursday or Friday…. assuming all goes well. Please keep our little guy in your thoughts and prayers… hoping he will get through this round as easily as all of the others.

We’ve had a great break from the hospital but it’s time to knock this round 4 out. One more check mark off our little guy’s list. He is not psyched about having to go to the hospital tomorrow, but hoping he will not put up too much of a fight. I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and enjoyed your kiddos to death. Goodnight to our army of angels out there.

xoxo

1. Danielle

/  October 31, 2010

Too Cute! xo

2. Jana

/  October 31, 2010

You all look Awesome! Im so glad you all had a wonderful Holloween! Good luck Ronan on round 4!!! We will be praying!!!!

3. Sue Brigman

/  November 1, 2010

Great family costumes! So happy that you had such fun before facing round 4. As always, your whole family is in our thoughts & prayers, Sue

4. Jamaica Hadaller

/  November 1, 2010

Great costumes and wonderful looking family!! It brings joy to see you guys happy!

5. Todd and Kara Schierscher

/  November 1, 2010

Love it! Thoughts and prayers are with you as you start Round 4 today.
    Todd, Kara, Addie and Sadie

6. Lisa Berg

/  November 1, 2010

Such an awesome picture! I’m so glad your little Ro got to enjoy Halloween. Good luck with round 4 today. I just know he’s going to kick ass right thru this one too!

Lisa

7. great costumes! i love how your whole family gets into it.

i had asked before the name of your therapist…i seemed to have misplaced that information. would you mind telling me one more time please :)

thank you and hope you have an uneventful night.

8. You guys look awesome in your costumes! So glad Ronan got to trick or treat. My prayers are with you as you start Round 4.

Love,
    Michiko Lindsey
    Mom to Kimiko, age 4, dx 9/21/10, Stage 4

Lorde with my little royal. @quinnthompson24 #ronan #fucancer #lorde #imthecoolestmomever #hessocute Miss you already, lover. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #rideordie #mommynumbertwo @macymwood Dedicated to my @macymwood. Ride or die for life. #ronan #fucancer #iwillloveyoutilltheendoftime #lanadelrey #iwouldmakeoutwithlana Hipsters. #ronan #fucancer #middleagedhipsters #youngforever #forgotourflowerheadbands #lanadelrae Been trying hard not to get into trouble... #ronan #fucancer #lanadelrae #mymusicalsoulmate @macymwood This is my happy place. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #hidingfromtheworld #sundaysnuggles @macymwood @knjoy Sundays are for sleep. @macymwood @knjoy #poppy #ronan #fucancer #sleepingbeauty #wornoutfromsomuchdancing Just making out with my favorite homegirl. #poppy #ronan #youdownwithopp? #yeahyouknowme #homegirllove #fucancer Poppy's other mom is in da house! #poppy #ronan #fucancer #mytwomoms #thesebitchesarecrazy @macymwood A bunch of little ballers and a P-Ro, too. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #basketballislife #arcadiatitans This has secretly been being worked on for quite some time. As you can imagine, it was a very emotional thing. We as board members/friends at RTF decided it was time for the little seal logo to go. We needed something that really spoke to who Ronan was/is. This is what our amazing friends at Fervor Creative came up with after many meetings with us and many do overs. (pro bono might I add because they have such beautiful hearts) I think they nailed it this time as it shows the beauty, strength and bravery that Ronan had, in such a simple way. How no matter what, you always keep walking up that hill and fighting, and even in death, you wont stop fighting for a world that so badly needs to be fixed which is the world of childhood cancer. Looking at this makes me proud, it makes me cry, it makes me strong. After everything Ronan went through, he always held his little chin up with such dignity and pride. At 3 years old, he was such a little man who never felt sorry for himself or let what he was going through get him down. He was my greatest teacher in life and will continue to be as I carry him with me in everything I do. I love you, Ronan. I will never stop fighting for you and this fucked up world of childhood cancer that everybody just seems to ignore. We will change this, because of you. I hope you all like our new Ronan Thompson Foundation design. @ronanfoundation #ronan My favorite place to be on a Friday night. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #fridaynightsnuggles #mybabe