Too tired…

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

To write tonight. Ronan is wide awake and we are having a party in his bed with applesauce, crackers, and gatorade. His fever is gone, knock on wood. He is giggly and saying lots of funny things. His spirits are good and he wants to come home. Hopefully we will be able to this week. Goodnight to all of our angels out there.

P.S. Tonight I grabbed a quick bite with my girlfriends, Sarah, Janet, and Kristen. Thank you for that, girls. I also got to go home to kiss my twins goodnight. Liam was already asleep but I woke him up to do so. Quinn was awake and it was so good to see him. So therapeutic. He really let me hold him and love him. It was while looking into his beautiful gray eyes that I swore to myself up and down that we will get Ronan through this. Quinn and Liam deserve to have their baby brother back home and healthy. Nobody is going to screw with the bond they have or take it away from them. EVER. We were meant to be a family of 5. Ronan is the perfect ending to our family and it is going to stay that way. So screw you, Cancer. YOU WON’T WIN.

1. Cecilia

/  August 30, 2010

Your journey mirrors what we went through with my Niece. You WILL get through it and so will Ronan and your family. You have tremendous suport and that’s what makes a difference. Someone told us “when you are going through hell, the only thing you can do is keep going” – so true. It will get better. Here is an wonderful poem that I hope gives you strength today. Lots of hugs and prayers. Cecilia

What Cancer Cannot Do
    Author: Unknown

CANCER IS SO LIMITED………….
    It cannot cripple love.
    It cannot shatter hope.
    It cannot corrode faith.
    It cannot eat away peace.
    It cannot destroy confidence.
    It cannot kill friendship.
    It cannot shut out memories.
    It cannot silence courage.
    It cannot reduce eternal life.
    It cannot quench the Spirit

2. suba

/  August 30, 2010

That is right! Screw you Cancer! You take care. and also can you substitute gatorade for something that does not have any corn syrup or added coloings/flavorings. Thanks.God bless you guys.

3. Michele

/  August 30, 2010

I will pray for you and your family for a full recovery. One more angel will be looking over your son until he is safe and healthy.

4. tanya

/  August 30, 2010

Don’t mess with the Brother Hood… Love you guys!

5. Amanda Herdt

/  August 30, 2010

Sorry to hear you are back in hospital. But as you say you are in the best of hands. I have my mom in England praying for you and she will tell of little Ronan to her church group, there are many more angels by his side. She would write on your blog, but she’s computer phobic! Praying for you all everyday. Wrapping our love around you.

All the Pascoe/Herdt’s xoxoxoxo

6. Kristen

/  August 30, 2010

Suck it, Cancer!!! You messed with one bad mama!!

7. Hlife33

/  January 9, 2013

OMG!! I’m reading this in 2013 I heard taylor swifts song today and I feel so sad that ronan is no longer here but the song has touched my heart and I’m so sad for you!!😩😫😖😢😭

8. Hlife

/  January 11, 2013

OMG!! 😱 I’m reading this in 2013 I cannot beilieve that ronan is no longer here oh my god I heard taylor swifts song and it touched my heart I’m so sad for u!!😩😫😖😢😭

Pearl is really regretting last nights decisions and the fact that she is grounded from the car. #pearl #ronan #fucancer #regretful #walkofshame #pearlishungover #pearlisgrounded #blacksheep #getyourshittogetherpearl Pearl called her attorney who got the charges dropped immediately. Thanks @woodythompson75. We'll get her home safe and sound. #pearl #ronan #pearlwillneedtosleepthisoff #thiswafflewillsoberherup #blacksheep #getyourshittogetherpearl #pearlisgrounded #fucancer "Put your hands up, you're under arrest!" #pearlsdrunk #ronan #theadventuresofpearl #underagedrinker #littlehussy #blacksheep #goingtojail #doyouknowagoodattorney?@knjoy @woodythompson75