Back already

We are back at the hospital. Ronan’s nose started bleeding around 10 this morning and we could not get it to stop. His platelets are very low and he has a slight fever. We will be staying over night so they can give him more platelets and monitor him. Please continue praying/sending good thoughts our way.

xo

Nosebleed stopped. Ronan now has a slight fever. He is looking much better. He threw up a bunch of dried blood that was in his tummy from his nosebleed. Now he is eating Otter Pops and threatening to rip out his tubes. My little fighter is back:)

1. Tiffany Berwind

/  August 28, 2010

Sending love and prayers your way. We are so sorry. Hugs to the entire Thompson family.

2. Danielle

/  August 28, 2010

Done…and done…promise you will be home again tomorrow. Love and positive thoughts.

3. Tosha Kobold

/  August 28, 2010

My thoughts and prayers have continuously been with little Ronan and the rest of the family, and today my thoughts and prayers are still with you all. God bless you in this continuous fight, I know you will come out on top!!!!!

4. Emily Willis Innocenti

/  August 28, 2010

You got it Maya, prayers and good thoughts all they way! Not that they ever stopped :)

5. Joan and Larry Jarnagin

/  August 28, 2010

Oh Maya, We are SO sorry to here this. We know how excited you all were to go home. Hopefully this will be a very short stay.

Our thoughts and Prayers are continually with you.

Love, and God Bless
    Aunt Joan ,Uncle Larry

6. suba

/  August 28, 2010

Praying for you Ronan. You can do it,hon. lv and blessings to you.

7. joy

/  August 28, 2010

Hang in there, you are right where you need to be. Crazy as it sounds… Prayers to you and your baby Ronan.

8. Trish

/  August 28, 2010

We don’t know each other but my baby boy is the same age as Ronan. I’ve never prayed so hard for someone I never met. I will be lighting a candle tomorrow at church with special prayers for your precious baby. Be strong. FU cancer.

9. Donna Richards

/  August 28, 2010

Stupid cancer!!! Praying for your beautiful Ronan!

10. Lynn thies

/  August 28, 2010

Praying and sending positive thoughts your way.

11. Cindy Good

/  August 28, 2010

More prayers and good thoughts than ever for you tonight. I hope that they were able to stop the nose bleed and that you are on your way home again soon. Stay strong!

12. Lynn thies

/  August 28, 2010

Prayers and positive thoughts your way.

13. Peggy Renaud

/  August 28, 2010

Maya, I just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers constantly! As I tucked 4 grandkids into bed tonight I thought of you and said another prayer for Ronan. You are such a brave and courageous young lady. You are inspiring all of us with your writing, thank you for taking the time to keep us all informed. Love, prayers and best wishes from all of the Renauds back in Longview.

14. Maggie Key

/  August 29, 2010

Our entire family continues to focus our thoughts and prayers to Ronan and your entire family.

Self timer handstand fail or a really intense dance move? #ronan #bookwriting #bahahaha #fucancer #handstandfail I broke my handstand record for time, so I guess that means I should go home now. #ronan #fucancer #ronanbook #chopshop #handstandqueen #thatsallshewrote Poppy's learned some new moves. @macymwood #poppy #ronan #daftpunk #thatsherjam She thinks I'm funny. #poppy #ronan #poppymommyselfie #fucancer Having a conversation with crazy from across the street. #poppy #ronan #poppydoesntdropthefbombsthough #fucancer @knjoy I think I found the person that's been eating all of our Nutella. #poppy #ronan #busted #weneedanewjar #nofoodjustnutella My favorite Poky Little Puppy. #poppy #ronan #bookobsessed #pokylittlepuppy #ilovehervoice Must be a book writing night. #ronan #fucancer #ronanbook #bestofficeever #handstandqueen Somebody get this kid an agent. #ronan #fucancer #omg #hes10 #basketball #littleballer #madskills Brother pick up time! #poppy#ronan #fucancer Working on my skin cancer. #ronan #fucancer #justkidding #coveredinsunscreen #camelbackmountain #hotasballsuphere #mommytimeout She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy