Back already

We are back at the hospital. Ronan’s nose started bleeding around 10 this morning and we could not get it to stop. His platelets are very low and he has a slight fever. We will be staying over night so they can give him more platelets and monitor him. Please continue praying/sending good thoughts our way.

xo

Nosebleed stopped. Ronan now has a slight fever. He is looking much better. He threw up a bunch of dried blood that was in his tummy from his nosebleed. Now he is eating Otter Pops and threatening to rip out his tubes. My little fighter is back:)

1. Tiffany Berwind

/  August 28, 2010

Sending love and prayers your way. We are so sorry. Hugs to the entire Thompson family.

2. Danielle

/  August 28, 2010

Done…and done…promise you will be home again tomorrow. Love and positive thoughts.

3. Tosha Kobold

/  August 28, 2010

My thoughts and prayers have continuously been with little Ronan and the rest of the family, and today my thoughts and prayers are still with you all. God bless you in this continuous fight, I know you will come out on top!!!!!

4. Emily Willis Innocenti

/  August 28, 2010

You got it Maya, prayers and good thoughts all they way! Not that they ever stopped :)

5. Joan and Larry Jarnagin

/  August 28, 2010

Oh Maya, We are SO sorry to here this. We know how excited you all were to go home. Hopefully this will be a very short stay.

Our thoughts and Prayers are continually with you.

Love, and God Bless
    Aunt Joan ,Uncle Larry

6. suba

/  August 28, 2010

Praying for you Ronan. You can do it,hon. lv and blessings to you.

7. joy

/  August 28, 2010

Hang in there, you are right where you need to be. Crazy as it sounds… Prayers to you and your baby Ronan.

8. Trish

/  August 28, 2010

We don’t know each other but my baby boy is the same age as Ronan. I’ve never prayed so hard for someone I never met. I will be lighting a candle tomorrow at church with special prayers for your precious baby. Be strong. FU cancer.

9. Donna Richards

/  August 28, 2010

Stupid cancer!!! Praying for your beautiful Ronan!

10. Lynn thies

/  August 28, 2010

Praying and sending positive thoughts your way.

11. Cindy Good

/  August 28, 2010

More prayers and good thoughts than ever for you tonight. I hope that they were able to stop the nose bleed and that you are on your way home again soon. Stay strong!

12. Lynn thies

/  August 28, 2010

Prayers and positive thoughts your way.

13. Peggy Renaud

/  August 28, 2010

Maya, I just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers constantly! As I tucked 4 grandkids into bed tonight I thought of you and said another prayer for Ronan. You are such a brave and courageous young lady. You are inspiring all of us with your writing, thank you for taking the time to keep us all informed. Love, prayers and best wishes from all of the Renauds back in Longview.

14. Maggie Key

/  August 29, 2010

Our entire family continues to focus our thoughts and prayers to Ronan and your entire family.

Car wash babe. #poppy #ronan #poppyrooiloveyou #legsfordays #littlelady This just made my day.
#Repost from @chloegoulden13
--- OKAY HI. So, as you probably know I am a huge advocate in raising awareness and funds for childhood cancer. Childhood cancer is the number one disease killer of our kids, with 46 kids being diagnosed a day and 7 dying a day in the United States alone. It receives next to no funding federally, and is swept under the rug because it is too sad. Well things have to change. The Ronan Thompson Foundation is a beyond amazing foundation in honour of Ronan Thompson who died at age 3. And through Taylor Swift and Maya (his mama) I've learned Ronan's story and become aware of the tragedy that is the world of childhood cancer. SEPTEMBER is childhood cancer awareness month and the colour is GOLD (official in HRM, HOLLA!🙌) and I intend to do my part. The #BeBoldGoGold campaign (created by Maya Thompson and Kassie Rehorn of the Ronan Thompson Foundation) is designed to spread awareness about this terrible disease in a fun way. Deck yourself out in gold and educate people, challenging them and your friends to do the same. This month I vow to do that... Through running. Throughout September, I will run as many races as need be to reach 50 kilometres (or 31.1 miles for all you American lovies) and spread awareness at each race. However, while awareness is great, funding is even better. So there will be a page set up where you can sponsor me throughout the month and support the cause. All money will go to the Ronan Thompson Foundation and the IWK Foundation to help kids locally and internationally, fight cancer. To learn more about it, go to www.facebook.com/chloesraceforgold or click the link in my bio. There will be a schedule, info and a place you can donate. Ronan, I am so sorry this happened to you. We will fix this broken world. #ronan #beboldgogold #theronanthompsonfoundation #iwk #halifax #fucancer #heshouldbehere Join us in the Be Bold Go Gold Challenge! Snap a pic of yourself all decked out in your gold and nominate some brave souls to do the same! @beboldgogold  I was nominated to do the #beboldgogold💛 and I nominate @mamamaya @knjoy and @woodythompson75. #rtf #empiregogold #ronan