” I love you mama. I love you sooo much.”

Those are this words I woke up to around 4 a.m. this morning. Ronan had wrapped his arms around my neck and was telling me he loves me. That’s the baby I know. He’s still in there fighting away with his heart full of love.

Previous Post

1. Danielle

/  August 16, 2010

So refreshing to hear this morning. It’s going to be a good day!

2. Jennifer Wood

/  August 16, 2010

Awww, sweet baby! So nice to hear. What a great way to wake up :)

3. Mandy Caldwell Scandlen

/  August 16, 2010

Maya and Woody, we are praying for your family as you deal with all life has just throw at you. Ronan is an absolute doll and he is very lucky to have you all as parents. Best of luck as you fight his cancer, stay strong, he needs you both.

4. Sarah T

/  August 16, 2010

Theres that sweet sweet boy!! Keep up the good work Maya and stay strong!!! Lots of love

5. Erika Aragon

/  August 16, 2010

Hi Maya. I work at the Scottsdale City Court and that’s where I know Woody from. Your whole family, especially little Ronan, are in my thoughts and prayers. I don’t know you, but from your postings you sound like an amazing, strong and incredible mother and I admire you so much for that. With your love, your son and your whole family will get through this. Your son is beautiful… I’m praying for all of you.

6. Dana Johnson

/  August 16, 2010

He’s sweet and tough… best combination!! Hang in there Thompson team! Sending good thoughts your way!
    -Dana, Rylan and family

7. Chris

/  August 16, 2010

I have to continually remind myself that God loves our children so much more than we do. It’s too much to comprehend. We ask questions that we won’t get answers to in this lifetime. That part really sucks. I know that God is in control. I know He has a plan for your family. His promises are the things to hold on to when there isn’t anything else. We are praying. We are PRAYING!

8. Connie

/  August 16, 2010

Of course he does! And we love him sooo much through Mama & Daddy. Love to precious Liam&Quinn who trundle on…not knowing, but total trust. Children shall lead…love, Cinnie

9. SRod

/  August 17, 2010

“Mother is the word for God on the lips and hearts of all little children”
    — William Makepeace Thackeray

My heart melted reading your most recent post this morning and I instantly thought of that quote. Ronan is as sweet as he is tough and he’s taking care of you with his loving words as much as you have been with your strength and love.

10. Connie

/  August 17, 2010

Darling Maya, that’s about the sweetest thing I have ever read – he knows what’s important even as his body fights it’s fight. My love to you & Woody & your families & friends. I hate that you have to live this…Connie

She had to stay up past her bedtime to wait for her sissy to get home. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #soulsisters @knjoy Watching that pretty Arizona sunset. #poppy #ronan #fucancer #poppyrooiloveyou Fuzzy besties. #poppy #ronan #poppyandmama #fucancer #love For the past two weeks all Poppy has been doing is carrying around Ronan's picture, kissing it, saying "Ro Ro" and trying to open the frame up because I think she thinks if she does, he will come out and play with her. It's heartbreaking and so very sweet. I'm amazed that one of her first words was Ro Ro and that she walks around saying it all day long as if he is her very best friend. #poppy #ronan #fucancer Sorry to wake you sister, but we have to get your brothers from school. #poppy #ronan #sleepysister #fucancer Hoopster. #ronan #fucancer #littleman #basketballballer #futurenbaplayer @quinnthompson24 Air. #ronan #fucancer #q-dub #littleman #basketballballer Truth. #ronan #fucancer #stopcomplainingaboutstupidshit #begrateful #insomnia Mother Nature, you are pretty rad. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon #nosociopathsallowed Sundays. #ronan #fucancer #camelbackmountain #echocanyon Sleepy bunny. #poppy#ronan #fucancer #babybunny Weekend ballers. #ronan #fucancer #littleballers